Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

88 confirmed Sony games just an fyi

STUJAMR
Protege
15 REPLIES 15

Dreamwriter
Rising Star
Oculus has said they would be publishing 20 exclusive games for Oculus Rift in 2016, with over 100 more third-party games in development.

Anonymous
Not applicable
"jrs69" wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/playstationvr/comments/3r4qc1/confirmed_playstationvr_games/

And these are exclusives are they??? Hmmm??

:roll:

kojack
MVP
MVP
Hehe, Desert Bus 2.0. 🙂

Hmm, Tea Party Simulator?

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Clart
Protege
LOL @ TPS >.<

LKostyra
Protege
This actually bothers me for a long while now. The list consists of some titles, which will hit PC VR as well. I'm wondering how much degraded in quality these games will be (ex. EVE Valkyrie) compared to PC.

No offence to Console Master Race Elite etc etc, but comparing this with a PC containing a GeForce GTX 970 GPU, the PS4 seems a little bit too weak for VR. Especially if it is supposed to hit 120 FPS with PSVR. Of course, the console version of EVE VR will be stripped of multiple graphical effects to achieve much-needed framerate. I just wonder how much. 😐

Oh yeah, and TPS for the win!
DK1: Received DK2: (Jan 26) Pending => (2nd Feb) Processing => (3rd Feb) Shipped => (6th Feb) Received CV1: (Jan 6) Pending Rig: i7 4770 / GA-Z87X-D3H / GTX 760 / 16GB RAM

STUJAMR
Protege
The game that will rock is
Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin

kojack
MVP
MVP
"LKostyra" wrote:
Oh yeah, and TPS for the win!

I was hoping it was a simulation of american politics, you have to filibuster for as long as possible (so an endurance game like Desert Bus). But it's an actual party with tea. 😞
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

ProjectCARS on PSVR is going to be hard to pull off, unless we're seriously underestimating this thing

maxpare79
Trustee
PSVR now has a secondary box that comes with it...who knows what's in the box...
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner