cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

A big HELLOOOO!!!!

Time4Laughter
Level 3
Just gotta say a big hello to all my Oculus Rift brothers and sisters. I'm new to this, and keen to make connections with all the grown ups out there, who have been gaming since the eighties. All that sci-fi stuff is now coming to life.. "The future is now" πŸ™‚ Enjoy..
10 REPLIES 10

cybereality
Level 15
Well, hello and welcome to the forum.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Zenbane
Level 15

Time4Laughter
Level 3
Not yet Zenbane... But I might be soon. Will have a look at it.. .. Oooooh! That's a spooky pic,, But ya dog looks smashing,,, πŸ™‚ Nice one.. 

Time4Laughter
Level 3
Cheers Cybereality.. How's this forum work then? Do we just shoot the breeze or get to do some gaming?  

Syrellaris
Level 8
Hello Chris,

Welcome to the Rift Forums and Welcome to the world of Virtual Reality where the possibilities are endless!

Feel free to add me and others from the forum to your friendslist(There's a thread somewhere with usernames) and go and check out some of the highly recommended games like Lone Echo πŸ™‚

LZoltowski
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Welcome welcome!

Here is a friends mega thread: https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/40670/oculus-friends-list-megathread
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another πŸ™‚

cybereality
Level 15
Here's the friends thread if you want to add people.
https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/40670/oculus-friends-list-megathread/p1
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

snowdog
Level 15
Welcome to the forums mate!

Sometimes I find it difficult to believe that we've got VR headsets in the home, certainly a good time to be alive.

Since I played the first Elite game in 84 on my rubber key 48K Speccy I've been dreaming about flying one of the ships from Elite and now it's actually possible, albeit virtually. B)
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Mradr
Level 13
LeT Us SHoW U DaH WaY My BruDdaH!! 

But really welcome:) Hang out and chat or make new friends to play some VR games. If you need some help with installing or other strange glitches don't fear to ask in the support section. Most of us are friendly and willing to help solve problems or at least point you in the right direction.