cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADD personal music to BOXVR??

Cameraguy320
Protege
How to I add personal music to BOXVR????  When I am in the game and select "TRAIN" with personal music it opens up a screen with my folders.  I went into MUSIC and ITUNES folder and neither will show music to select????
18 REPLIES 18

FitXRsupport
Explorer

At the moment we only support WAV and MP3 files, so therefore any AAC files (the default format used by Apple) unfortunately do not currently work. We are actively working on a fix to this and hope to have a solution soon.

In the meantime you can convert your iTunes music to mp3 files by following the steps in this link: https://www.lifewire.com/convert-itunes-songs-to-mp3-2000442.  We appreciate that this isn't a desirable solution and hope to have a fix shortly.

robert_keller_2
Honored Guest
@FitXR_Support Can you make it so I can access my google play list? That would be soooo much easier 

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @FitXR_Support, I love BOXVR but often wonder is sound working as it feels dead in the lobby. Can you add some ambience I think is best as in Home please? Also I'd really like a Boxing Match to fulfil the Boxing element just like a face off stance as in Knockout League which I do not like due to the cartoon elements and pauses it has.

Gonzaxpain
Explorer
I have tons of mp3's and it won't recognise them at all. Any solution?

Morgrum
Expert Trustee
AH training to the classic tunes of Survivor!
WAAAGH!

cindi_west_12
Honored Guest
I bough a VR and BoxVR a few weeks ago.  I love it and use it 60 minutes a day and have lost weight already.
At the end of a workout session it shows how many sessions I did and if I reached my calorie goal.  Is there a way to see the total time of play?
Thanks!  Love this fit game!

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee

Morgrum said:

AH training to the classic tunes of Survivor!

Nah, we need "Satisifed" by Richard Marx 🙂  Or did you never see the Eurosport boxing trailer from 1989/90?

https://youtu.be/7sOjdusDUzE

i5 9600k @4.5GHz; 16GB DDR4 3200; 6xSSD; RTX2080ti; Gigabyte Z390D Mobo
Rift CV1; Index; Quest; Quest 2

Sam_Iam
Honored Guest
Any help on how to use personal music while training on Box VR?  I created a folder, and added MP3 music, I can see the list of music, but it does not play when I pick a training session, the default music plays instead.

BluesMessiah
Explorer
Any chance this feature may come to the QUEST? or is it there but i haven't found it?