cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any chance the touch will come out sooner?

micster66
Explorer
11 REPLIES 11

JeffNik
MVP
MVP

I keep hoping that will happen, but so far there is no evidence that it will. 😞

micster66
Explorer
 :'( 

Ebonyknight
Expert Protege
With only a month until it officially ships, if they haven't said anything by now...I wouldn't hold my breath.

Besides, we are almost there.  I had been waiting for many months for them to announce a ship date.  So I am a happy camper, even though it's a month away.  No more conjecture as to how much and when.

Patience my dear man, it will serve you well....

Anonymous
Not applicable
Actually - I think it be neat if they did silent releases 🙂 just keep it hush hush you know xD

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've decided I'm going to bite the bullet and get mine earlier than planned. I was originally going to get it next year but getting three games with it if you pre-order it (I'm guessing we'll only get Dead and Buried with it if you buy it after the release) is swaying my decision. I will have paid my Rift purchase off my credit card before I get my next bill on 23rd so I can get it after that. Am getting a hundred quid from my Mum for Christmas so that's more than half of the cost taken care of and I can manage the rest on my credit card again. Just means I'll have to swallow a bit of interest for a month before I can pay it off again.

Going to be worth it, that interest isn't going to kill me lol

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Do you get the 3 games if you order it from somewhere like Amazon Pre - Order?

LZoltowski
Champion
I doubt that would be the case, its all perfectly orchestrated with the Developers too I am sure. Not long to go now!
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

lovethis said:

Do you get the 3 games if you order it from somewhere like Amazon Pre - Order?

Yes, you get the official perks if pre-ordered through one of the retailers. This has been asked a few times and Cyber has confirmed it 🙂

TwoHedWlf
Expert Trustee

micster66 said:

Yup, definitely a chance.

There's also a chance that Jenna Coleman will send me nudes on facebook.

I'd say the odds are similar.