cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any recommendations for Touch?

mambo1888
Rising Star
Alrighty folks, been several months since i've been on the forums or even had my rift on (sold my 980ti to buy a 1080 which amazon kept putting back the order for months so ended up cancelling it and never got round to ordering a new gpu)

Anyway today i was going through my mail as ive been away from home for a week or so and there was a parcel with a pair of touch controllers inside, cant even remember ordering them lol. Curiosity has got the better of me and ive ordered another 1080 to be delivered tomorrow so i can try them out.

What are the best games to try them out, I already have The Climb. 

Cheers
10 REPLIES 10

falken76
Expert Consultant
Superhot, Arizona Sunshine, Space pirate trainer, dead and buried, unspoken and I expect you to die are all good games.

You get unspoken and some other game for free, I forget which one it was.  The touch bundle is a good deal,but you already have The Climb..

Iblysi
Heroic Explorer

falken76 said:

Superhot, Arizona Sunshine, Space pirate trainer, dead and buried, unspoken and I expect you to die are all good games.

You get unspoken and some other game for free, I forget which one it was.  The touch bundle is a good deal,but you already have The Climb..

The two free games only came with the preorder of touch, they now cost $29.99 each.
I have to agree with these games, they are all amazing in VR. Also Call of the Starseed is pretty cool if your into adventure type games.

mambo1888
Rising Star
Cheers bud, I did have a vive for a while but was never really too impressed with space pirate trainer or the other stand and shoot games, will check out the other ones you listed though. Is The Climb included with the pre order, I seen there was a code but it didnt say what it was for.

Thanks again 

Nipoc
Adventurer
Ripcoil is also much fun, it's a frisbee-air hockey mix.
If you ever want to feel like spiderman you could check out Windlands, too.

mambo1888
Rising Star

ShiftyInc said:

falken76 said:

The two free games only came with the preorder of touch, they now cost $29.99 each.
I have to agree with these games, they are all amazing in VR. Also Call of the Starseed is pretty cool if your into adventure type games.

Yeah was just googling what games you got with pre order, the sports one looks like it could be quite fun, Played through call of the starseed on vive, really enjoyed it and there was another rpg one I had cant remember the name but it was really fun.Nipoc said:

Im sure I have windlands on either steam or OH (I wasn't the best at it but will give it another try with the touch controllers)

Cheers for all the suggestions, from what ive been reading on roadtovr website there are a few good free games available for touch owners. Will be good to get back into it

Thug
Heroic Explorer
I know you said you weren't keen on standing shooters, but you will be missing out if you don't get Dead and Buried.
Either way, wait until you have your Touch controllers installed and set up, in case you get the free games that were only available when you actually did this.
CPU: Intel i9-10990k.
Graphics Card: Nvidia Geforce GTX3080,
RAM: 32GB DDR5,
Viewed on: Oculus Quest 2 or 28" BenQ monitor (x2),
Hard Drive: 2TB Samsung SSD (games), 512GB Samsung SSD (OS), 512GB SSD (3d),

mambo1888
Rising Star

Thug said:

I know you said you weren't keen on standing shooters, but you will be missing out if you don't get Dead and Buried.
Either way, wait until you have your Touch controllers installed and set up, in case you get the free games that were only available when you actually did this.

I have a code for the pre order games and I believe there are 7 or 8 free games for anyone who owns touch controllers that become available once you set them up for first time. I ordered them on the 12th of october sure i was in peru then so that might explain why i dont remember ordering them.

Will check out the shooters, im sure i read there is one in the style of time crisis which is what i was wanting when i played brookhaven/space pirate. Will definetly be checking out videos for all the ones mentioned though.

Cheers

mambo1888
Rising Star

ShiftyInc said:

falken76 said:

Yeah was just googling what games you got with pre order, the sports one looks like it could be quite fun, Played through call of the starseed on vive, really enjoyed it and there was another rpg one I had cant remember the name but it was really fun.Nipoc said:

Im sure I have windlands on either steam or OH (I wasn't the best at it but will give it another try with the touch controllers)

Cheers for all the suggestions, from what ive been reading on roadtovr website there are a few good free games available for touch owners. Will be good to get back into VR again, I did buy a psvr to tide me over till i sorted out my pc but not really used it much

Clart
Protege

VR Sports Challenge >.<

It is so good!