cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Around 900$ to Norway?!

traczy
Honored Guest
I'm living in Norway. I've been waiting for the rift to come out for a long time. Then i saw the 600$ pricetag.. I don't know what the shipping will cost to Norway, but i think around 125$. That means 600 + 125 = 725. I also have to pay 25% in taxes. 725 x 1.25 = over 900$!! That is 8000 Norwegian Kroner. I'm speechless.
7 REPLIES 7

panmaster
Expert Protege
"traczy" wrote:
I'm living in Norway. I've been waiting for the rift to come out for a long time. Then i saw the 600$ pricetag.. I don't know what the shipping will cost to Norway, but i think around 125$. That means 600 + 125 = 725. I also have to pay 25% in taxes. 725 x 1.25 = over 900$!! That is 8000 Norwegian Kroner. I'm speechless.

but in norway you can earn 3-5k$ a month with ease;)

traczy
Honored Guest
"panmaster" wrote:
"traczy" wrote:

but in norway you can earn 3-5k$ a month with ease;)

Hahah, true that. Too bad i'm unemployed at the moment.

Atreyu
Explorer
it's 7300kr with shipping and tax included.

Frenzy-kun
Honored Guest
In spain it's $800, but no one ensures that we won´t be taxed even more in customs.

The question is how such a huge company that expected a worldwide launch, didn't think in having some factories in Europe so europeans doesn't have to pay these extemely high prices.

AntDX3162
Heroic Explorer
"traczy" wrote:

They did it to keep the imports from overcoming the local businesses. America will turn into that if Trump gets into office. Unfortunately many people and probably everyone doesn't know that because they are blinded about what is going to happen. Electronics shipped from overseas to US will make CV2 cost like $1500 and $2000 anywhere else outside the US because it has to come inside the US then out but then they can just make products inside each country completely removing the import cost problem.
facebook.com/AntDX316

LV426
Protege
traczy

Bestilte meg en ved åpningen i dag klokken fem, ble desverre sykt dyrt ass. Regner med mellom 7000-8000 kr totalt 😞 Men, jeg bare måtte ha en. Har DK2 fra før og gleder meg veldig til å få den nye. Men dæven til pris ass! :evil:

Utrolig leit at Oculus valgte en så stiv pris. Men de er de eneste som selger i "gata" så da er det bare å bla opp.
Intel Core I7-3770K OC 4.2ghz Intel® High Performance Liquid Cooling MSI Z77A-GD65 Crucial DDR3 BallistiX 16GB Kingston HyperX SSD MSI GTX 980 Twin Frozr. DK2

lavojust
Honored Guest
call me crazy I just paid 950 for canada... cross fingers for duty/tax free but this wont happen I never win...

I had the first DK1, solf it a couple week later for close to 800$.. lol. I guess It paid for this one.. :?