cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

As you can press the SELECT button on the remote , if I do not have a remote ?

retro55
Explorer
As you can press the SELECT button on the remote , if I do not have a remote ? My Oculus DK2 sold without the remote control
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

retro55
Explorer
stop the Oculus VR Runtime Service and delete (or move somewhere, just in case) from the folder (windows 10) C: \ Users \ username \ AppData \ Roaming \ folder OculusClient Oculus and then start the service back. It helped

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

cybereality
Grand Champion
You can also use an Xbox controller and press the A button.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

retro55
Explorer
I worked in the Oculus normally almost a week and it worked fine. But then I decided to setting Oculus. Now, immediately after starting the Oculus provides message 1.jpg file. Click OK, and get on the screen 2.jpg and can not get out of this situation, until will press SELECT on the remote control. I tried to reinstall Oculus 1.3 but it does not help. In this situation, it is necessary to either click SELECT or reinstall Windows  The Oculus is constantly displayed a beautiful  3D picture, offering me a press SELECT. I can not copy and show you this picture  . I can not get out of this situation,

retro55
Explorer
I worked in the Oculus normally almost a week and it worked fine. But then I decided to setting Oculus. Now, immediately after starting the Oculus provides message 1.jpg file. Click OK, and get on the screen 2.jpg and can not get out of this situation, until will press SELECT on the remote control. I tried to reinstall Oculus 1.3 but it does not help. In this situation, it is necessary to either click SELECT or reinstall Windows  The Oculus is constantly displayed a beautiful  3D picture, offering me a press SELECT. I can not copy and show you this picture  . I can not get out of this situation,dz2ykvlo3dr2.jpghv7yxbggwt1r.jpg

cybereality
Grand Champion
See this post:
https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/comment/433030/#Comment_433030
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

retro55
Explorer
stop the Oculus VR Runtime Service and delete (or move somewhere, just in case) from the folder (windows 10) C: \ Users \ username \ AppData \ Roaming \ folder OculusClient Oculus and then start the service back. It helped