cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Australia, NZ and Asia Order Status Thread

WibbletheObscur
Honored Guest
There are threads for the EU and North America but none that I can see for Asia/Oceana.

Since we can hope to be in the next batch (in a 'few weeks') lets see some Order Status action.
Just make sure you come back and update your post if/when your Status changes

Ordered: 14th Sept 2013
Processing: 2nd Nov 213
Number: 073XXX

UPDATE
While we cannot be sure, apparently AU, NZ and Asia are treated as different zones for Rift Processing.
The last batch to go out (30 Oct 2013) appears to have only gone to Australians.
(if i am wrong please PM me so i can put in the correct details)
I will do what i can to keep all buyers in these regions up-to-date
Holy Blessed Worthiness to Own a Rift Status Australia Nov 11, 2013 - DK 1 DELIVERED Aug 18, 2014 - DK 2 DELIVERED
637 REPLIES 637

Buzz
Honored Guest
All is quite now .... Either your all got motion sickness or just left reality until tomorrow ?

za3im
Honored Guest
Still processing, no rift, no shipping e-mail, just sadness :cry:
Order No. : 069xxx Order Date: 31 August 2013 Order Page Status: 5 November 2013 STILL Processing Real Order Status: 12 November 2013 DELIVERED!!! Country: Lebanon

theoaktree
Honored Guest
Same as the guy above. I`ll just give into despair, cry a river and stop expecting it.

Voidanught
Honored Guest
Didn't get mine today, in Sydney too. Might have to call up tomorrow.
Order - 07xxxx Sep 14 - READY Nov 2 - PROCESSING Nov 8 - SHIPPING Nov 12 - ARRIVED =]

genetransfer
Explorer
just keep occupied guys and practice saying wow. that's all I was saying for the first half an hour lol, all the youtube videos in the world just can't do this justice. diffidently getting dk2. your first rift experience will make up for all the waiting.

one bit of advice, avoid museum of the microstar, I didn't even get up to the second set of stairs before getting a headache feeling and had to turn it off, which is a shame because the scale in that one is really intense but really started splitting my skull.

I actually found a few of the controls schemes made me get motion sickness, not so much the actual motion (except when caused by no positional tracking). also the Tshirt mod really helped minimise the new smell of the rift which while isn't so bad definitely does contribute to that nausea feeling at least I found it to be that way but that mod helped a lot.

well it's something to read, an I'm sure you sick of hearing me go on. see you all next week and hang in there guys 🙂 .

WillySunny
Honored Guest
"buzz" wrote:
All is quite now .... Either your all got motion sickness or just left reality until tomorrow ?

Honestly, I didn't get motion sick until I played Portal 2 with Tridef.

Not that tridef is bad, it is actually good.

The problem that I'm not used to is that the gun + the view point are tied to the same mouse.

Aka sometimes when trying to do some quick combo with turning, that's when the sickness actually kicks in.

Though it's still bearable, guess I've quite a bit of tolerant to dizziness xD
Taiwan | Order ID: 0811xx | Sept 29th - Ready | Nov 5th - Process in 24 hours | Nov 6th - PROCESSING | Nov 11th - ARRIVED | Nov 14th - SHIPPED (WTF LOL!?)

Anonymous
Not applicable
First impression, Fantastic!!

The only negative I've got is that I'm going to need a more powerful computer. I don't think I'm getting even close to 60 frames per second and its juddering like crazy with just about every demo. Tuscany is the only demo that seems to run smooth. Did go through 'Titans' and that my friends is epic (even with juddering)!

Got my fingers crossed for all still waiting!

Great time to be alive!!

za3im
Honored Guest
"Beerman" wrote:
First impression, Fantastic!!

The only negative I've got is that I'm going to need a more powerful computer. I don't think I'm getting even close to 60 frames per second and its juddering like crazy with just about every demo. Tuscany is the only demo that seems to run smooth. Did go through 'Titans' and that my friends is epic (even with juddering)!

Got my fingers crossed for all still waiting!

Great time to be alive!!

Great to hear such a good first impression! I'm even more excited now!
Oh man I can't wait to try titans of space! It's that good huh?
Come on e-mail! Come onnnnn :x
Order No. : 069xxx Order Date: 31 August 2013 Order Page Status: 5 November 2013 STILL Processing Real Order Status: 12 November 2013 DELIVERED!!! Country: Lebanon

Anonymous
Not applicable
"Cushtard" wrote:
"bryndal36" wrote:
maybe a sheep ate your shipping email?

Maybe a Kangaroo ate your whole Rift "Mate"

That'd be just my luck lolz

Anonymous
Not applicable
"WibbletheObscure" wrote:
DELIVERED!

😄

Happy... Thanks for sharing the wait with me guys

Fantastic mate, I hope it's been worth the wait for you. Enjoy and have fun playing with it. Your Rift that is. 🙂