cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Australia, NZ and Asia Order Status Thread

WibbletheObscur
Honored Guest
There are threads for the EU and North America but none that I can see for Asia/Oceana.

Since we can hope to be in the next batch (in a 'few weeks') lets see some Order Status action.
Just make sure you come back and update your post if/when your Status changes

Ordered: 14th Sept 2013
Processing: 2nd Nov 213
Number: 073XXX

UPDATE
While we cannot be sure, apparently AU, NZ and Asia are treated as different zones for Rift Processing.
The last batch to go out (30 Oct 2013) appears to have only gone to Australians.
(if i am wrong please PM me so i can put in the correct details)
I will do what i can to keep all buyers in these regions up-to-date
Holy Blessed Worthiness to Own a Rift Status Australia Nov 11, 2013 - DK 1 DELIVERED Aug 18, 2014 - DK 2 DELIVERED
637 REPLIES 637

Voidanught
Honored Guest
"cheeseeaters" wrote:
The call I was dreading.

"We can't find it".

"We'll email you and see if we can get it delivered as soon as we find it"..

Sadface.

Well, when I rang toll they said my suburb didnt exist and tried to send mine in to the CBD, with a street name of my suburb? Someone must have screwed up and put the postcode as 2000. These things happen man, I've sent a PM with a box pic.
Order - 07xxxx Sep 14 - READY Nov 2 - PROCESSING Nov 8 - SHIPPING Nov 12 - ARRIVED =]

cheeseeaters
Honored Guest
Thanks for the PM man - yep, they lost my Suburb too. Hopefully tomorrow things will all work out.
Ordered : Sep 17 | Mar 19 6:10pm PDT Processing Email : Oct 30 | Processing : Aug 13 Shipping email : 8th Nov | Shipping Email : Aug 13 074xxx- ARRIVED 14th Nov | Perth, WA

Kaiserkev
Honored Guest
Just to report that I've received my Rift.

Order Number: 80XXX

It got held in my local customs, but I managed to get it out without any tax. Just declared it as a 3d eyewear for personal use 🙂

theoaktree
Honored Guest
"Kaiserkev" wrote:

It got held in my local customs, but I managed to get it out without any tax. Just declared it as a 3d eyewear for personal use 🙂

Damn. Did you get your shipping mail? I live in Singapore, no shipping mail, no nothing (75xxx). How long more am I supposed to wait before I get mad and call support?

davejones
Honored Guest
Mine arrived today, in Natimuk (western Victoria).

And I know just what to do with it.

WillySunny
Honored Guest
lol, I was bored and decided to check my status again ...

and it still says "processing"

(Does that mean I can try to tell them that I didn't get it and have them resend another one? XD)
Taiwan | Order ID: 0811xx | Sept 29th - Ready | Nov 5th - Process in 24 hours | Nov 6th - PROCESSING | Nov 11th - ARRIVED | Nov 14th - SHIPPED (WTF LOL!?)

Kaiserkev
Honored Guest
"theoaktree" wrote:
"Kaiserkev" wrote:

Damn. Did you get your shipping mail? I live in Singapore, no shipping mail, no nothing (75xxx). How long more am I supposed to wait before I get mad and call support?

Nope, I wasn't informed with a shipping mail so I was actually surprised. It's still stuck on "Processing" on the website :mrgreen: . Perhaps it's stuck in your customs office? I just found out yesterday when the authority called me, and looking at the parcel, it actually arrived on the 9th Nov.

Cushtard
Honored Guest
Just to let you guys know that I have got my rift, today was spent playing a lot of games with it, I got motion sick starting off but it soon wore off. This piece of technology is extremely amazing, my top favorite things I have played so far things are Minecrift and The Gallery Six Elements Airworld Teaser, many more games to view though. So any other NZ rifters should be getting theirs soon if not already even if you are still in processing

Buzz
Honored Guest
Finally got my Rift ! -- But have been fighting with my ATI video drivers but i did manage to get a few things working

And it just blew me away !!!!!

kalorvoe
Honored Guest

(harmonica)

NObooody knows
dah trouble I seen.
NObooody knows
mah sorrrrrrowwww...
Location: Sydney OR Status: 19th Oct: Ordered 19th Nov: Advancing to Processing within 24 hours 20th Nov: Processing 22nd Nov: UNEXPECTED PACKAGE! 22nd Nov: "BTW, we shipped it" email. :) My Status: Nervous Rift virgin.