cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Australian Shipping UPDATE?

Jim2906
Honored Guest
We would love to hear about any and all updates to shipping that has to do with Australia. Have you received an email about shipping and live in Australia? If so please let us know here!!!

Cybereality said this on

Thu 24th:
They will go out mostly in order. We are just running a few smaller batches on a per region basis to make sure everything is working good before we automate things.

We'll have more batches to all regions following shortly. Please just relax. Thanks.

Sun 20th:

Yes, we already have stock of DK2 in multiple distribution centers around the world. We are currently waiting for the software to become stable, and then we can immediately start shipping to customers.

Here's hoping we hear something soon.

P.S - Anyone know what city the distribution center is in?
2,390 REPLIES 2,390

JigxorAndy
Honored Guest
I ordered on Mar 20 at 02:59 AM with Paypal and it's still pending.

Jim2906
Honored Guest
2014-03-20 04:29:06 - Pending

cybereality
Grand Champion
We've solved the issue and have begun the shipping process for the first batch in the region.

Sorry for the delay, and thanks for your patience.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

JigxorAndy
Honored Guest
"cybereality" wrote:
We've solved the issue and have begun the shipping process for the first batch in the region.

Thanks for the update! Great to hear 🙂

Suntzu
Honored Guest
"cybereality" wrote:

Thanks cyber. we were getting a little out of control for a bit :oops: . Appreciate the update. Looks like there's some action! 😄

Nsoldal
Honored Guest
Thanks for the update Cyber.

Just wondering have everyones orders who are getting them been updated? Just so we don't play the guessing game? It seems most orders from Paypal (or updated to finish on Paypal) have not recieved updates.

I know I could be on right on the cut off (Mar 19th 3:40ish) its hard to see my co-worker next to me who ordered 5 hours before me get his shipping update, and I'm sitting here wondering if its because of Paypal or just missed out on the batch.

Please help my sanity 😉

diablosv21
Honored Guest
nsoldal, I paid with PayPal and I've been updated to 'Processing'. It's possible you just missed out on the first batch.
Scott Vandonkelaar Zero Latency - Inversion VR

Naganova
Honored Guest
Mar 19, 2014 04:47 PM
Mmm

bratt
Honored Guest
As somebody who ordered on the 26th of march I'm hoping for mid august. Just in time for my new graphics card.

Nsoldal
Honored Guest
"diablosv21" wrote:
nsoldal, I paid with PayPal and I've been updated to 'Processing'. It's possible you just missed out on the first batch.

This make me want to cry, seeing someone ordered less than an hour before i did 😞

Oh well, hopefully batch #2 will be shortly behind, seeing as batch #1 got pushed behind schedule