cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Australian Shipping UPDATE?

Jim2906
Honored Guest
We would love to hear about any and all updates to shipping that has to do with Australia. Have you received an email about shipping and live in Australia? If so please let us know here!!!

Cybereality said this on

Thu 24th:
They will go out mostly in order. We are just running a few smaller batches on a per region basis to make sure everything is working good before we automate things.

We'll have more batches to all regions following shortly. Please just relax. Thanks.

Sun 20th:

Yes, we already have stock of DK2 in multiple distribution centers around the world. We are currently waiting for the software to become stable, and then we can immediately start shipping to customers.

Here's hoping we hear something soon.

P.S - Anyone know what city the distribution center is in?
2,390 REPLIES 2,390

Kitard
Honored Guest
Yes I notice NSW was just coming up as NS. I am guessing whoever the courier is will be able to work it out 😉

Otreum
Expert Protege
"Kitard" wrote:
Yes I notice NSW was just coming up as NS. I am guessing whoever the courier is will be able to work it out 😉

This IS Australia Post we are talking about..... I'm somewhat worried 😛

I emailed support about the issue anyway, hopefully it won't be a drama 🙂

Hardscript
Honored Guest
Why waste supports time with something like that..

They don't need 3 letters to figure out the states as they aren't idiots and there aren't any double ups.

Jim2906
Honored Guest
Paypal charged me $528.58!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whalan84
Protege
"Jim2906" wrote:
Paypal charged me $528.58!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I purchased Paypal wanted to charge me $518.00 I checked the exchange rate on mastercard's website and chose the option to have the card provider manage the exchange rather than paypal and ended up paying $460.00 A bit of a scam on Paypal's behalf if you ask me. Was definitely worth the 2 minutes effort checking the rates.

Hicks613
Heroic Explorer

When I purchased Paypal wanted to charge me $518.00 I checked the exchange rate on mastercard's website and chose the option to have the card provider manage the exchange rather than paypal and ended up paying $460.00 A bit of a scam on Paypal's behalf if you ask me. Was definitely worth the 2 minutes effort checking the rates.

I panicked when I saw this, and thought I'd check mine.

$50 paid via cc
then $410 via pp.

19th of March @ 7:30pm.

Have any aussie/nz's had their status change from Pending yet?

Any ready's? Or perhaps SHIPPED? 😄

DarrenM
Explorer
I have 'processing' status. Ordered March 19, 2014 at 01:28 PM PDT.

My DK1 arrived while the status was processing and that seems fairly common, so now I just have to wait and hope it arrives before the weekend.

"Hardscript" wrote:
Why waste supports time with something like that..

Because it's a bug that needs fixing. If nobody tells them it's wrong they may not even know there's an issue.

coupon
Honored Guest
Australia Post tracking email received. Assuming this is a good sign.

Adrian
Honored Guest
I just got an email from Auspost @11:35am with a tracking number (i'm NZ), I don't think I've bought anything from Aus lately so it must be the rift.

shawsie64
Honored Guest
Great! 😄 What time did you guys order the rift? I'm eagerly awaiting a 'shipped' or 'tracking number' email.