cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Australian Shipping UPDATE?

Jim2906
Honored Guest
We would love to hear about any and all updates to shipping that has to do with Australia. Have you received an email about shipping and live in Australia? If so please let us know here!!!

Cybereality said this on

Thu 24th:
They will go out mostly in order. We are just running a few smaller batches on a per region basis to make sure everything is working good before we automate things.

We'll have more batches to all regions following shortly. Please just relax. Thanks.

Sun 20th:

Yes, we already have stock of DK2 in multiple distribution centers around the world. We are currently waiting for the software to become stable, and then we can immediately start shipping to customers.

Here's hoping we hear something soon.

P.S - Anyone know what city the distribution center is in?
2,390 REPLIES 2,390

Jim2906
Honored Guest
In transit!!!! And so am I tonight. London to melbourne with a rift at the end of the journey. Woo!!!!!

inexus
Honored Guest
Well, it arrived at CHULLORA now...

Now, if only Australia post had started on their six day delivery now we could have had it tomorrow...

http://auspost.com.au/about-us/extended-delivery-services.html

Hicks613
Heroic Explorer
19th@ 8pm. Still processing and I'm ahead in the order queue.

I have to conclude that NSW has priority over Victoria or perhaps other states.

inexus
Honored Guest
"anthonyvn" wrote:
19th@ 8pm. Still processing and I'm ahead in the order queue.

I have to conclude that NSW has priority over Victoria or perhaps other states.

Didn't you receive a tracking email from Australia post?

OVR finally sent an email around 8.06am this morning telling me that the status is now 'shipped' + repeated the tracking id again.

Hicks613
Heroic Explorer
"inexus" wrote:

Didn't you receive a tracking email from Australia post?

OVR finally sent an email around 8.06am this morning telling me that the status is now 'shipped' + repeated the tracking id again.

I have now. I was up too early I suppose. 🙂

danredda
Honored Guest
Got an email last night around 4pm with tracking. Arrived 9:40 this morning. Canberra.

Gotta love the speed of post between here and everywhere else 😄

inexus
Honored Guest
Wow, impressed with Canberra!

Tracking shows my DK2 went through CHULLORA last night and then to transit. I live 20min away from there and yet this morning my local post office said it is still in transit.

Must be shipped with true snail mail in Sydney... 😮

UberWiggett
Honored Guest
Mar 20 11am

yeah received my tracking email today (saturday). Says in transit but wasnt approved by auspost till 5pm friday night, should have it monday.

blanes
Rising Star
Exciting wait for you guys eh, really good to see they are coming through to Oz ! 😄

Let us know if AustPost requires a signature and if you are not home, they take the package back to the depot or just leave it at the door - I would rather it was back at the depot than on my doorstep 😉

@ anthonyvn - my comments re how well I believe OVR have handled themselves comes from my knowledge of the difficulty of large scale logistics. Your comment "If you're done kissing starfish" is offensive & ill-considered, but not unexpected judging by the tone of many of your posts. You are either young & immature with little real knowledge of the world or older and narrow-minded with no real understanding of anyone or anything outside your narrow view of life.

Good luck with your DK2 as I see it is on its way to you now ~ and the world didn't end because you weren't told the minute and hour you would get it 8-) :lol:

danredda
Honored Guest
"blanes" wrote:
Exciting wait for you guys eh, really good to see they are coming through to Oz ! 😄

Let us know if AustPost requires a signature and if you are not home, they take the package back to the depot or just leave it at the door - I would rather it was back at the depot than on my doorstep 😉

They required me to sign, but I was home. Not sure what would happen if I wasn't, but Aus Post pretty much needs a signature for anything.