cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Australian Shipping UPDATE?

Jim2906
Honored Guest
We would love to hear about any and all updates to shipping that has to do with Australia. Have you received an email about shipping and live in Australia? If so please let us know here!!!

Cybereality said this on

Thu 24th:
They will go out mostly in order. We are just running a few smaller batches on a per region basis to make sure everything is working good before we automate things.

We'll have more batches to all regions following shortly. Please just relax. Thanks.

Sun 20th:

Yes, we already have stock of DK2 in multiple distribution centers around the world. We are currently waiting for the software to become stable, and then we can immediately start shipping to customers.

Here's hoping we hear something soon.

P.S - Anyone know what city the distribution center is in?
2,390 REPLIES 2,390

BundyRuss
Honored Guest
So this morning as I'm about to go to work I say to the wife who is on holidays "Could you stay home until 12 I'm expecting a delivery?"

"No worries love" is the reply.

I call home now, "Any packages for me?

"oh I went out I can collect it tomorrow".

I know I'll go to heaven because I didn't say anything unkind, I just sighed gentlely.

So Ordered 24th March, tried to deliver 1st Sept.
Ordered: 24th March Delivered ?

blanes
Rising Star
but you're gonna give her a decent flogging when you get home, right !? :lol:

bratt
Honored Guest
Phone books don't leave bruises.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Do you reckon they would let you take your DK2 to prison for murder? Could be the perfect life.. 3 square meals and all the VR you can handle. 😄

craybe
Honored Guest
I leave for work at 6:45 and arrive home at 7pm each day, I'm hoping like hell they either dump it on the verandah (I'm on acreage 200m off the road) like they usually do or they come when my Mother in Law is at home looking after the kids. If they take it to the post office I'll be lucky to see it a fortnight later! I loved when I used to work around the corner from my post box, I could check it each day and mail was always up to date (especially when goodies were in the mail) not so much now I work 1.5hrs away from it.

Oh and my wife has a mean headbutt so I'm not going to be grumbling or complaining about it 😉 She may be a foot shorter but women know how to bring a man down to their level before finishing them off.

Here's hoping for good luck!
DK2 Order: Destination: Queensland, Australia Date: Apr 1, 2014 07:01 AM PDT Status: DELIVERED 9:30am Sep 15

KelvinNZ
Honored Guest
Glad to see you March guys are starting to get yours. About time I say. Looks like there will be another shipment this week for AUS/NZ.

Vylen
Honored Guest
Aaaaand... delivered...
Can't wait for the day to end 😛

razalom
Explorer
Congrats on all those with their DK2's and those that didnt shout at their wives for going out on delivery day :lol:

blanes
Rising Star
Yeah have fun ..... YOU B A S T A A A A A A R D S !!!! :mrgreen:

VirtualNinja
Honored Guest
I've preorder mined at 2nd August so that mean I have to wait till November/December?
DK2 Ordered: 3rd August 2014