cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto save in Arizona Sunshine

I84U2
Honored Guest

Every time I begin a game playing Arizona Sunshine single player and I die, the game sends me all the way back.  I would dearly love to know how I can "autosave" while playing because having to go all the way back each time ruins the game for me.  It's too much bother.  Is there something basic I am missing?

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

OmegaM4N
Expert Trustee

Here is what you do, activate the trunk then run back into the building and close the door, then you can take the zombies out through a few broken windows in the building, they will follow you outside the building to whereever you go inside the building. 😉

Then your next save point should be when you blow up the wooden wall and cross the second bridge. 😉

CV1/Vive-knuckles)/Dell Vr Visor/Go/Quest II/ PSVR.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

OmegaM4N
Expert Trustee

The game has save points that should activate automatically when you reach certain parts of each game, so how far are you getting in the game before you die, and if you are getting really far then have you tried to reinstall the game again to see if that fixes the issue.

First off thank you for replying.  I failed to mention my VR system is an Oculus Quest 2.  I'm running a pretty robust system Intel Core i7, 10700F, GeForce RTX 2070 Super.  So I have tons of power.  As for Arizona Sunshine, I'm playing single-player on normal mode.  I recently purchased the game and love it.  I'm playing "the bridge." Here is the scenario.  I start out, killing everything to get to the bridge, and work my way all the way over the bridge to what they call "the safe zone."  I kill all the zombies leading up to the office.  I enter the office and clean it out of ammo killing what few zombies are left there.  I get the key to a car because I know there is a winch level in the trunk of a car that lowers the draw bridge to the mine.  The minute I open that trunk every stinkin' zombie alive comes at me and I get overwhelmed.  My problem........... at that point when I die and the game reloads, it starts me all the way back at the beginning of the bridge.  Is this correct?  If I have to get past the draw bridge to get to the mine in order to get my first autosave then I will live with that but that seems like a long period of playing before I get an autosave.  It's frustrating.  Thank you again...

OmegaM4N
Expert Trustee

Here is what you do, activate the trunk then run back into the building and close the door, then you can take the zombies out through a few broken windows in the building, they will follow you outside the building to whereever you go inside the building. 😉

Then your next save point should be when you blow up the wooden wall and cross the second bridge. 😉