cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back.... But Don't Get Use to it!

kevinw729
Level 15

Would like to thank those that emailed and messaged me about the "surprise" lifting of the ban.
Also to those that supplied information on certain "discrepancies" regarding what happened. 

I am not interested in reliving the past, and know the reasons behind the unusual behavior exacted.

I intend to post a few more times, under this new forum structure, but as many of you know I will focus on the three VR forums I moderate on Facebook, (and two on Linkedin) for the time being. The atmosphere there is a little "clearer".

Wishing you well under the current conditions.

https://vrawards.aixr.org/ "The Out-of-Home Immersive Entertainment Frontier: Expanding Interactive Boundaries in Leisure Facilities" https://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-Home-Immersive-Entertainment-Frontier/dp/1472426959
15 REPLIES 15

Luciferous
Level 12

Does that mean Atmos now has 14 accounts live 🙂

lol he's now back to having 13. We could probably list them and do a search and destroy... but tbh I can't be bothered. Probably just deal with them if/when they pop up!

Intel 5820K OC@4Ghz, Titan X (Maxwell), 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, ASRock X99 Taichi, Samsung 500Gb 960 Evo M.2, Corsair H100i v2 Cooler, Inateck KTU3FR-4P USB 3 card, Windows 10 Pro v20H2 (19042.964)

Aaaaah what happend to the fresh start ethos  😂

DaftnDirect
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

I think the fresh start was assumed based on my comment about this particular thread, definitely not a blanket intention by any means and was really just my own opinion.... it's all a consequence of the accidental reactivation of accounts as part of the move to the new forum... and my laziness to deal with it 😴 the other mods may not be so relaxed.

With Atmos though, it's really too problematic to let be, the forum, with all of its issues right now... would not be benefited by his posts I think.

Intel 5820K OC@4Ghz, Titan X (Maxwell), 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, ASRock X99 Taichi, Samsung 500Gb 960 Evo M.2, Corsair H100i v2 Cooler, Inateck KTU3FR-4P USB 3 card, Windows 10 Pro v20H2 (19042.964)

To be fair and honest, Atmos doesn't appear to have any interest in altering his intentions. You can visit him over on the AV Forums, where he's bragged about his multi-accounts on this forum, and still engages in the same overall anti-Oculus sentiment to this very day. There's no doubt he has an active account now (he's eluded to as much recently), but he seems content with lurking more than posting. Likely due to the Mods getting far more strict and implementing a more "zero tolerance" policy on repeat offenders. I understand this first-hand! lol

DaftnDirect
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator

Other forums don't actually allow comments about moderator decisions and tbh we thought that was a rule here (at least at one point) but it doesn't seem to be now at least.

Anyway, there's a risk of going off topic into areas best left alone. As this thread was really just to infer a move away from the forum (I think there have been 4 previous inferrals over the years) it's probably served its purpose. Thread closed.