cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beginning rollout of version 1.15 (PC software update for May)

cybereality
Grand Champion
Hey everyone –

Excited to announce that today we started rolling out the Rift 1.15 software update. For a full look at what you can expect, check out the patch and release notes found here: https://ocul.us/releasenotes Along with bug fixes and various tweaks, you’ll also find improved 360 degree tracking and roomscale support, along with a few other features. Thanks again for your feedback and reports, and to everyone who helped us test 1.15 early.

AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV
53 REPLIES 53

elboffor
Consultant

Dominique said:
Yeah, but I know some guys with 4 sensors and works flawlessly

I got 4 sensors and they are all on usb 3 aswell (none of this usb 2 nonsense) amd worked awesome on the last version.
I'll test tonight amd report back.
This is my forum signature.
There are many others like it, but this is mine.

miaoxiaobo
Honored Guest
Hello,can you tell me how to get the update ! My app still v1.13

cybereality
Grand Champion

Hello,can you tell me how to get the update ! My app still v1.13

Download the setup installer again and choose repair.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

KirilZdravkov
Explorer
Very important questions to you developers...

I'm in a rural area, with very limited thethering network.

1. Why in the world is there no option to chose when I want to update, rather than forcing me and telling me too bad?

2. How about some information on the update, like its X amount of mbs, so I can budget it accordingly?

Really interested in hearing the answers, because it has caused a lot of issues for me.

I've looked around and could not find a way to block the update myself, or see how big the download is..

Thanks,

KZ

EliteSPA
Superstar

korgen63 said:

And still no official support for 4 sensors!!!
People like me pre-ordered and paid 2 extra sensors to have the best tracking : when will oculus think about us???

My 4 sensors setup is running 100%, Im sure is your machine.
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

YoLolo69
Trustee

EliteSPA said:

korgen63 said:

And still no official support for 4 sensors!!!
People like me pre-ordered and paid 2 extra sensors to have the best tracking : when will oculus think about us???

My 4 sensors setup is running 100%, Im sure is your machine.

korgen63 said:

I don't have any issue atm but it's a matter of principle.

He don't seems to have any problem, just a lack of official support announcement for 4 sensors from Oculus...

“Dreams feel real while we are in them, it's only when we wake up that we realize something was strange.” - Dom Cobb

"Be careful, if you are killed in real life you die in VR too." - TD_4242

I7 10700K,  RTX 3070, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, Oculus Rift CV1

HankTV
Protege
Somehow suddenly VR Sports Challenge isn't working anymore since this update. Strange... 😕

cybereality
Grand Champion

HankTV said:

Somehow suddenly VR Sports Challenge isn't working anymore since this update. Strange... 😕

I'd be interested to know more about this. Can you please post your logs here and also submit a support ticket so we can properly track the issue? Thanks.
https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/33792/how-to-get-logs-for-bug-reports-for-consumer-ri...
https://support.oculus.com/

HankTV
Protege
Log's right here
Thanks for the quick answer

cybereality
Grand Champion
Looks like you have a slightly old Nvidia driver. I would recommend updating to latest version. There were also some issues finding the sensor, may be that you have incorrect USB drivers installer or you need to plug the sensors into another USB port. It could also be a firewall/anti-virus conflict, as I see a problem connecting to our servers (which is needed to verify you own the game). Otherwise, please go ahead and submit a ticket so we can investigate further.