cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best titles to buy from sale on OH

Keylo415
Expert Protege
Any Suggestions? I already have dreadhalls, blazerush, edge of nowhere, adrift , lucky's tale, and pinball fx 2..
44 REPLIES 44

Rifts
Adventurer
I'd buy Elite if I didn't already have it. It's 20€ cheaper so quite a difference. Chronos is great as well 🙂

weasel47
Heroic Explorer
Windlands, Darknet, Air Mech Command.

Keylo415
Expert Protege

weasel47 said:

Windlands, Darknet, Air Mech Command.

How is the multiplayer in Air Mech Command?

AndrewJ71
Heroic Explorer
Perfect timing on the sale. Don't have my rift yet but I installed Home about a month back and installed all the free stuff ready. I thought about buying a few games but decided there was no point yet and I might as well wait in case there were sales or price drops. 

Yesterday, I got the "order processed" email and my card was charged. Today we have the sale. Will pick up several games for sure - Chronos first and foremost. 

I don't have the "shipped" notification yet, but it shouldn't be too far away. 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
My take on some of the games I've played:

Chronos - 10/10.  The best of the current crop of games that I've tried
Rooms - 7/10.  Fun puzzle game, though the VR aspect seems wholly unnecessary - it doesn't really add to the experience.  Still, I like it.
Elite - 8/10.  I am a big fan of this game in general, and very immersive.  Probably your longest Rift experience out there.
Herobound - 7/10.  Quick and simple Zelda clone.
Darknet - 5/10.  Interesting idea but I don't really like the core minigame that the whole game revolves around.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Dead Secret and Apollo 11 are really good.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Keylo415
Expert Protege
Good Looking guys, I'm buying Chronos for sure.. Keep em coming, because I'll probably buy a few titles no doubt..

weasel47
Heroic Explorer
@Keylo415 I haven't played AirMech multi-player yet. I have tried to spectate many times, but there hasn't been a game to watch.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'll add Dead Secret as a 9/10 for me so far.  Really good atmosphere, couple of good jump scares, fun adventure game.  Makes great use of VR, although the normal mode gives some discomfort when the camera moves, the immersion makes the jump scares significantly scarier.