cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t add payment method

ThePope12
Honored Guest

I really need some help! For some reason I can’t not add any new payment methods to my oculus account. I had a debit card on file untill that card expired. Not trying to add any other cards to the account gives me the same message. Stating they can’t not add my new payment method? Is there any solutions to this?

2 REPLIES 2

Xerxes2009
Honored Guest

Just contact support, they will take a day or so to fix it, not that difficult

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey There ThePope12! It's never a good day when you are unable to add a new payment method to your Oculus account! We understand how important it is for you to instantly purchase our awesome games and products at your convenience. We want to get you back to enjoying the VR experience as soon as possible, so please follow the steps below.

• Try adding your payment method from our app, or by logging into our website. Once logged in, please navigate to My Payment Methods.
  • Try adding the payment method from our website using a different browser. (i.e. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.)
  • Try adding the payment method from another device completely. (i.e. another computer, phone, or tablet.)Try adding the payment method from within virtual reality by using your headset.
  • Try adding the payment method while connected to a different network. (another Wi-Fi network, or cellular data connection on phones, if available).
    • Some non-residential networks may cause this issue. (i.e. business, public, government, military, etc).
    • Certain network security settings may cause this issue, even on residential networks (i.e. antivirus, firewall, proxy, router-specific settings).

If none of these suggestions seem to fix your issue, please feel free to reach out to our awesome support team. You can contact us here with the details of your issue and all troubleshooting steps you've tried so far, and we'll be more than happy to look into this further with you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!