cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel deleite account request

maticamuti
Honored Guest

Please help! Yesterday I delete my account with my personal mail (no facebook mail) now I need to delete the cancel request HELP!!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We understand you need help with your cancellation request. No worries we're here to help! We will need to move this conversation to our PMs so we can further assist you. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearting from you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We understand you need help with your cancellation request. No worries we're here to help! We will need to move this conversation to our PMs so we can further assist you. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We look forward to hearting from you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have sent out a PM to you guys, but nobody has responded... PLEASE HELP

Hi there! We were able to get back to you! At this time, we would like for you to look for our message so we can help out. 

BananasAreMellow
Honored Guest

I have looked at the message and have responded, Thank you for taking your time and fixing this problem. Definitely recommending Oculus/Meta to my friends now!

raul.874188
Honored Guest

i'm having a similar issue, @MetaQuestSupport please help, i already send a message with more detailed info

Hey hey, @raul.874188! We just wanted to stop on by as we see you needing a hand with your account being deleted. We thank you for reaching out via our PMs, and we will reach out to you soon.