cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chronos on the DK2

EliteSPA
Superstar
Good morning rifters!

Im planing to order chronos to play with weekend on my DK2, do you guys think I should wait to grab my CV1 (xxx32xxApril)? or just go for it? 
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a problem to start it after installing. Its stuck on loading forever. Still in the white oculus limbo space where their health warning pops up. Uninstalled it now and gonna try to redownload. I dont know if its related to me using a DK2. Tell me if you get it to run!

EliteSPA
Superstar

I have a problem to start it after installing. Its stuck on loading forever. Still in the white oculus limbo space where their health warning pops up. Uninstalled it now and gonna try to redownload. I dont know if its related to me using a DK2. Tell me if you get it to run!

I will tell you ASAP.
i7 6700K @ 4.2 GHz | Corsair 16GB DDR4 PC2300 | GTX 1080 Ti | Asus z170-Pro | Corsair RGB Strafe Keyboard | Logitech G27 | Oculus CV1 + Touch + 4 Sensors | Win 10 64 bit | Acer Predator x34 @ 100Hz

zacherynuk
Explorer
Runs a treat on my DK2 - had the spinning maze of doom only on first logon, accepted a firewall rule change and restarted Orift apps and all good.

godwisper
Expert Protege
Chronos is fine on DK2 and since you are grabbing the CV1 at a later stage it makes no difference if to get it now or later if not to wait for a sale.