cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concerned about not getting any emails

Karmeck
Explorer
After my late order confirmation coming from the resend Im afraid that if oculus try to charge my card with not enough money on it I will not get a email telling me that my payment failed. 

I did not get the 1-3 weeks email, not the delay email. I have a 26 order number. Ordered as a guest. 

So im afraid I well not get an email if my payment fails. 

That Is an other question as well, why don't everyone get thees emails? Especially the one that tell us they give us free shipping. That is something I think everyone would like to know. 
12 REPLIES 12

KNP54
Heroic Explorer
I got the delay email 45 mins ago. But I have not received the 1-3 weeks email. 27 order, 10 mins in.
My guess your delay email will arrive Soon(tm).
Specs: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X, Deepcool Castle EX 360, 32GB Corsair Dominator RGB 3600MHz, Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming, Asus ROG Strix 3080ti, Corsair HX1000, Western Digital SN850 M.2 NVMe 2TB, Samgung 850 EVO 500GB & 840 EVO 500GB in raid0, Seagate Ironwolf 10TB, Corsair 4000D Airflow, Acer Predator X34 3440x1440 @ 100Hz, Acer V287K 3840x2160@ 60Hz, Oculus Rift S, Oculus Quest 2 256GB.

Mr_Creepy
Rising Star

Karmeck said:

That Is an other question as well, why don't everyone get thees emails? Especially the one that tell us they give us free shipping. That is something I think everyone would like to know. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/4d1voo/psa_emails_are_still_going_out_but_if_for_some/

Karmeck
Explorer
Still, how do I know I will get an email if payment fails if I get non of the other emails?

Mr_Creepy
Rising Star
Well, you don't, you can only hope. Cyber did say some time ago that if payment fails you won't lose your order. So assuming that still is true, worst case scenario you'll wait a little before notifying them that you now have the funds or they try to charge again. Maybe try too contact them or ask Cyber if they have tried to charge you, don't know if he can help with that though. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've not had any emails either, since my original confirmation. I know the system has the correct address for me because I ordered as a guest, meaning I have to request them to email me a link every time I check my order.

When we placed our orders, wasn't there a checkbox on the order page to let you opt out of emails from Oculus? I checked that and have been wondering whether that's barring me from receiving any emails, not just marketing ones.

I PM'd Cyber to ask him about this a few hours ago, but no reply yet. I'm guessing he doesn't work weekends and is deep in VR somewhere, enjoying his time off!

Sarlin
Adventurer
@Notsram
Let me know if cyber responds because I'm in that same boat!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sarlin said:

@Notsram

Let me know if cyber responds because I'm in that same boat!

Wiil do!

Sarlin
Adventurer
@notsram
I just got the delay email! So guess it isn't the check box.?!?

GJMOH
Protege
Got mine 20min ago and I had a March "expected" as a 28er