cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations on the Progress Oculus

unclebob
Honored Guest
On behalf of everyone here great progress guys. Thank you.

Its been a long wait for most of us that backed Post Kickstarter and given all that you have accomplished, it probably seems a great deal longer for you guys.

Credits due where credit is due, and this rebirth of the VR dream is no easy feat.

Thank you for establishing the best toe hold we could possibly hope for.

Keep it up and push that envelope.

The best from an aging VR enthusiast

UB31
Feel free to drop by....http://www.VRCraftworks.com and contact us
7 REPLIES 7

EisernSchild
Explorer
Exactly, we cannot thank You guys enough but by making good Software for the Rift.

Finally we come to the long awaited Point where we all have a DevKit to do so.

ridoutb
Protege
Here here! It's great to see the progress being made. And, I'm certain progress is being made on other fronts that we are just not privy to yet. Oculus has hired some great talent and I look forward to seeing what they can accomplish. This truly is an exciting time!

edpsx
Honored Guest
"unclebob" wrote:

The best from an aging VR enthusiast

UB31

Arent we all Aging? 😛

Yes, congrats on pushing VR back into view period. Its sat in the back way too long and Im glad to have it finally being developed again.

Laydock
Honored Guest
Congratz Oculus for the huge progresss. Ill be waiting for this of all most 20 years! When i was a child i played Asteroids in arcade hall. Now we come to an era that we really play games inside the game:)

Thx for everything. Now im just waiting for my rift, haha

MannyLectro
Explorer
Yep this is a nice occasion to thank you guys for your amazing work !

I've always been dreaming about this kind of VR technology and YOU made it !

I was making theories about how it would be made probably in the coming 20 or 30 years, and you did it now 😄 !

So good job !
Rift 3d models available here : viewtopic.php?t=1514

mkapitonov
Honored Guest
Would like to join the congratulations! Great work and it seems like this time at least some pieces of what soon will be VR are coming together. The important is the aim on moving the whole thing forward, eventually we should have both the content and the mature hardware for the great experience.

I myself got the devkit (well, it's still shipping...;) ) because I just wanted some stereoscopy-capable viewing device that I could use in my OpenGL experiments, but I will most likely get way more than just 3D display. That alone justifies the long wait for me. And let me add, if you guys do release a V2 devkit, I'm in for buying that on day 0 whatever the updates will be. Just send the notice 😉

unclebob
Honored Guest
$16,000,000

Congratulations again guys.

Who would have thought it?

The game has changed.

All your hard work is paying off.

You now have keys. Don't drop the ball.

Make those dreams come true.
Feel free to drop by....http://www.VRCraftworks.com and contact us