cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect Keynotes on youtube

opamp
Protege
For those of you that missed the live stream and dont want to wait for oculus to upload them.
Looks like some kind soul has already done it.

DK2. Phenom 2 x4 4.2GHz,Asrock Extreme 3 970,8GB DDR3 1600, R9 270x 1180/1400.
12 REPLIES 12

DingoAus
Honored Guest
Thank you for that. Twitch is just so unreliable for me.

UchihaSasuke416
Honored Guest
thanks for posting those vids
"DON'T SLOW ME DOWN, DUNCE" - Uchiha Sasuke

DjNDB
Honored Guest
Twitch has muted the first 14 minutes of John Carmack's Keynote now along with part of the Music during the break...

j1vvy
Honored Guest
Looking for the other discussions. Particularly "360-degree Filmmaking for Virtual Reality".
Any kind soul that could add this to YouTube. or how long before Oculus uploads?

Leonard_Powers
Explorer
Thank you very much for posting these
What an amazing time for Technology. Am feeling very lucky to be a live when this all pulls through!
DK1 | DK2 | GearVR | CV1 Pre-Ordered "I reject your reality and substitute my own"

Sharpfish
Heroic Explorer
the 'future of vr' panel dropped it's stream as Palmer was introduced, does anyone have the full video including the intros/first questions? cheers
EX DK2/VIVE/PSVR/CV1/Q2/PSVR2 | Currently Quest Pro (PCVR) | VR developer
RTX 3080 FE / 12900k / Windows 11 Pro

Anonymous
Not applicable
Looking for the other discussions. Particularly "360-degree Filmmaking for Virtual Reality".
Any kind soul that could add this to YouTube. or how long before Oculus uploads?

And I'm interested in the UE4 and audio talks...

opamp
Protege
"1k0nX" wrote:

And I'm interested in the UE4 and audio talks...

Me too, I want to understand how this 3D audio is going to be implemented in UE4.

Does standard UE4 non spatialized audio just get passed on to the CV HMDI audio deivce and the SDK takes it from there(Which I dont think is the case as all the audio has already been mixed).
Or will Epic and unity have to make some radical changes to there audio subsytems?
DK2. Phenom 2 x4 4.2GHz,Asrock Extreme 3 970,8GB DDR3 1600, R9 270x 1180/1400.

Ybalrid
Expert Protege
Does anyone know if all the panels video will be posted on the web? (I mean, does the ones that wasn't streamed lives been recorded by Oculus to this purpose?)
CV1+Touch; Running on GTX980 - 4770K - 32GB DDR3 Developer at LIV