So the same questions keep coming up, so I figured this would be a good idea (thanks @CardinalStorm!).
This will be a place for common questions and answers. If you have a unique issue, please feel free to make your own thread, but I will try to grab all the common stuff and add it here. - Check the History Page to See if your Order Was Successful If you are not sure if your order went through, please check the history page for the shop. https://shop.oculus.com/history Sign in if you ordered with your account, or choose guest if you ordered as a guest. If you ordered as a guest and don't remember the order number, please check the confirmation email.
- Total Price Showing as "--" or "$0.00" This issue has been solved. If you check your history page now it should show the full price.
- Problems Changing Addresses for Asian Orders Some Asian customers have had problems updating their address due to a bug on our side. If you were affected by this, you may have had your address automatically changed to something incorrect. This feature is now disabled, so feel free to change your address now.
- Confusion over Currency in Some Regions Australian order are actually quoted a price in USD. Sorry for the confusion.
- Updated Shipping Estimates The estimated shipping time should be around the date that was shown when you pr-ordered. Unfortunately, this date is calculated dynamically, and is not actually stored in the database or on your order anywhere. So Oculus Support agents will not be able to tell you the estimated shipping time if you forgot or didn't see it. At a later day we may come up with a way to give more accurate estimates, but this is to be determined at this point.
- Touch Pre-Order Reservations Anyone that has a successful Oculus Rift pre-order will be given a reservation for Touch. It won't matter if the page had an error in that section, we will honor the reservation.
- When Does Shipping Start Oculus Rift pre-orders will begin shipping starting on March 28th, 2016.
- Entering Your VAT Number to Remove VAT in EU No, we don't support removing VAT from the order.
They do exist. I just got mine at 1pm today. Now I just have to wait til I get home from work to use it... *death stares the clock*. Those that are still waiting, keep the faith, it will all be worth it soon enough.
Still no change in order status for me. The wait is killing me. I ordered as soon as I got the email that preorders were open, but I guess they send those emails out hours after the official announcement.