cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coupon/Promo Codes for Apps?

mjzVR
Explorer
Hello-

I have a client who wants to have paid content for a GEAR VR app in the Oculus Store. They would also like to have coupon or promo codes available to give to reviewers, etc. Are these available? If so, how should we implement this?

Thank you in advance for your help 🙂
3 REPLIES 3

cybereality
Grand Champion
Can you please contact submissions@oculus.com to discuss this case privately? Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

mjzVR
Explorer
Sure. No problem. Thank you very much 🙂

Brainlogin
Protege
Hi, I think this would be of interest for me too and probably others like me who just want to offer promo codes in their marketing campaign. For example, I don't have my Gear VR game submitted yet but I'd like to know if in general using promo codes is an option in Oculus store because I would already offer those codes now to some of my followers as a marketing tool. But if I provide them with promo codes and then it turns out Oculus store doesn't allow them, that would create distrust. So can you please let us know?