Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEY BE SHIPPING THE KITS NOW!

AnotherCrazyCan
Adventurer
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10044

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Facebook bought Instagram. How exactly did they ruin them?
40 REPLIES 40

midg3t
Honored Guest
What time did the orders open up on March 19th? My order was placed/paid Mar 20, 2014 02:26 AM PDT

Gizmotweak
Explorer
i think it was around eleven am eastern
This space available for advertising.

AnotherCrazyCan
Adventurer
"Vyperhate" wrote:
I'm hoping for some kind of additional shipping info later in the month. I ordered very shortly after the announcement but have no idea where I am in the queue...

Problem is I'm moving out of state on the 30th and don't know which address I need to have it sent to. I suppose if it isn't shipped by then I'll just change the address then.

Send them an e-mail, i'm sure they'd be willing to help you out.
Facebook bought Instagram. How exactly did they ruin them?

Cgpnz
Honored Guest
I put my order in 20mar 1:35am (< 24 hours from start). It will be interesting to see if batching has any effect.
Perhaps this will override first ordered order.

Anyway so called developers get back to the hard grind that you are supposed to be at.

LucidReality
Honored Guest
Does anyone know exactly what date/time they put the DK2 up for preorder?

It says my order went through Mar 19, 2014 11:19 AM PDT

ThreeEyes
Explorer
It was about 8:00 AM PDT on March 19th. There were lots of problems with the order page though and a lot of people weren't able to complete orders initially.

There was a checkbox that needed to be checked to agree to terms that had no text or other indication it was a checkbox, and the actual place order button was just a thin orange line. People had to figure out both and have a little leap of faith to be able to actually order that morning until they got it all sorted out.

I don't remember what time they finally sorted it out where orders were straightforward to place but think it was around 10:00 PDT.
But... but... but... I just NEED to know about the Baba! The Baba has me hypmotized! :shock:

zarlor
Honored Guest
I figured out some of the issues on the site that day and my order, according to their system, is dated March 19, 2014 at 08:21 AM, if that helps any. I'm pretty sure there were other folks who got theirs in before mine and I think it went up for taking orders around 08:00 AM.

danielmguk
Explorer
12,500 in the first 36 hours. 😐

347 per hour on average. So say peak hour is 2 or 3x that but the first hour the website had lots of problems. So maybe 500 in first hour at a wild guess.

I ordered at 9.03 AM on 19th March.

:lol: Easily within the first 5k.

😄

CountBorgula
Protege
My order was placed: Mar 19, 2014 09:16 AM PDT. So should be within the first 10,000 I hope 😄

FLGMwt
Honored Guest
3/19 5:09 PM O.o Hope that makes it ><