cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DK2 - How long is the delay when i order it saturday?

DarkOrb
Protege
Hey,

How long is the delay when i order my DK2 on Saturday? Ive heard that the delay is like 1-2 months when you dont preoder it in the first 1-2 Days. Is this true?

What do you think?
16 REPLIES 16

snappahead
Expert Protege
I doubt anyone can give you an accurate time frame. We dont have any idea.
i7 3820 16 gigs of Ram GTX 780ti

Lane
Honored Guest
Tomorrow.

Check back tomorrow.

snappahead
Expert Protege
I spoke too soon. Yes, tomorrow sounds right.
i7 3820 16 gigs of Ram GTX 780ti

DeadlyJoe
Rising Star
Two weeks.

DarkOrb
Protege
I dont want a accurate time frame. Just a rough estimate. Maybe a conclusion from the first DK.

A user from MTBS3D said that he will most likely get his DK2 in September because he ordered it today and not when the preorder started.

What do you mean with "tomorrow"?

PVS1
Explorer
i just got mine in the mail and i ordered it this morning.

sobchak
Honored Guest
Judging from how the DK1 sales/shipping went. A rough estimate would be a window from July '14 to Nov '14

DeadlyJoe
Rising Star
"sobchak" wrote:
Judging from how the DK1 sales/shipping went. A rough estimate would be a window from July '14 to Nov '14

That's probably accurate. It may even be a bit sooner, since they now have some more experience with manufacturers, there's less lead-time required to work out manufacturing and logistics issues. They may also know to avoid a lot of the road bumps with customs and Chinese holidays that they ran into with the DK1.

sobchak
Honored Guest
Yep, my thoughts exactly. I think by now, they have lots of the pitfalls navigated, so I'd trust that sometime around July (as they've been saying) is when to expect a DK2 to arrive.