cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Deal is Missing?

ChefRore
Level 3
Every since the Rift S dropped I haven't seen any daily deals, what happened!?!?! I used to throw away so much money every other day to those deals.
i5-6600k @ 3.7Ghz, GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB, ASUS Z170-E
12 REPLIES 12

snowdog
Level 15
The Daily Deal is that there's no Daily Deal. 😄
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Hiro_Protag0nist
Level 13

snowdog said:

The Daily Deal is that there's no Daily Deal. 😄

Cease talking about the Daily Deal   😐

RuneSR2
Level 15
Miss the Daily Deal too  :'( Feels like the neverending Christmas just ended  😞 I blame Rift-S 😄 Some devs also just bumped their software to v. 1.0 and increased the price 50 % like Beat Saber, sigh...

Valve Index & Oculus Rift CV1, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 8TB
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

snowdog
Level 15

RuneSR2 said:

Miss the Daily Deal too  :'( Feels like the neverending Christmas just ended  😞 I blame Rift-S 😄 Some devs also just bumped their software to v. 1.0 and increased the price 50 % like Beat Saber, sigh...

Devs have got to eat though! 😄
"This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken."

Thomas Covenant, Unbeliever

Techy111
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Too many emojis in one post ? Shocking, enough @snowdog 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

RuneSR2
Level 15

snowdog said:

RuneSR2 said:

Devs have got to eat though! 😄

Skinny is healthy!  😄

Valve Index & Oculus Rift CV1, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 8TB

RuneSR2
Level 15
I so mad about no Daily Deal I'm gonna buy Trover Saves The Universe on Steam! It's 10 % off. I'm sure that'll teach Oculus a thing or two!  😄 

RuneSR2
Level 15
But - seems like something big just happened in the Store - a massive amount of deals  ❤️

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/section/1578364258944223

Zenbane
Level 15

RuneSR2 said:

But - seems like something big just happened in the Store - a massive amount of deals  ❤️

https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/section/1578364258944223

Nice! I'm going to buy, Eleven Eleven. It looks really cool, plus I like when things are said twice in a row twice in a row.