cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
62 REPLIES 62

pyroth309
Visionary
Definitely interested to see where this goes. Besides Darth Maul, I haven't liked any other Star wars Antagonist other than Vader. Vader is just bad ass all around.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Du du du da duu duu duudududu adadad duudududu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8

Techy111
MVP
MVP
After this little chap, Vader will never be the same for me lol

d9i75xflzdcn.jpg
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Plus I know who my fav is =

qtgx4s3fubnh.jpg
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm REALLY not getting my hopes up. Star Wars games have been disappointing for YEARS. And we don't even know if it's going to be a game, an experience or just news of this VOID thing at OC5. I'm keeping my expectations as just this VOID thing, and am telling myself that even if it's a game or experience it's going to be a pile of old pants. That way I'm not going to be disappointed AGAIN. :angry:

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
ILMxLAB has confirmed that all of their Star Wars projects will involve Oculus as their primary partner. This is the same group who built the Star Wars experience for The Void.

We will be getting a 3-part series centered on Darth Vader. EXCITING AS HELL!!

Episode 1 of this series will debut as a Launch Title on Oculus Quest.

ogflatlander
Protege
I have heard amazing things regarding the Secret of the Empire Void experience.  Hoping it will still be there when I go to Disney in November.  With the success they have had in that area and the same person doing the story I will allow myself to be excited about this. 

pyroth309
Visionary
Ditto on Secret. It's why I'm still looking at this game and waiting lol.

I liked Vader in the original trilogy but I felt like they made him look a bit weak since Luke seemed pretty weak but overall it worked. Then when I started dipping into the lore behind Vader (Some of it not canon granted) about how Sidious made his suit basically torture him to control him...but the agony just fed Vader's hatred and made him stronger. All of it just makes for an amazing character. Anyway, I hope we can play as Vader and kill some Ewoks lol.J/K, well mostly.

I'm just curious to see what kind of game this will end up being. If it's a story driven experience or just a shallow tour like experience or what. Have they stated that anywhere?