cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear Mr Zuckerberg...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just 2 things.

1) Could you PLEASE pay @AtariVR a small fortune for however many shares he has to stop him moaning and creating daft thread after daft thread because he's driving us all mental. And most importantly:

2) Give what's left of Crytek an even larger small fortune so that they can develop and release a sequel to Robinson The Journey. It's a great game and I want to know what happens next.

Many thanks in advance,

The Snowdog.
5 REPLIES 5

Techy111
MVP
MVP
P.S can I have a wee bit more for a bottle of JD so I don't give a shit what @AtariVR says ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

nalex66
MVP
MVP
As an important shareholder in Facebook, I DEMAND that you run your company as I see fit!!! I'm a major advisor to several large hedge funds, and my influence can make or break your two-bit interwebs operation!

I also invented pocket lint, and gave George Jefferson the idea for the electric typewriter.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

AtariVR
Protege

Techy111 said:

P.S can I have a wee bit more for a bottle of JD so I don't give a shit what @AtariVR says ?

@Kevinw729 is the best drinking buddy ever.  The kind of guy you want having a pint with you at the local pub. A real fuck you I'm millwall type.
Buy the new millwall beer 🙂

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9zLK2UEFNM

https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/20684/happy-birthday-kevin-williams-disney-vr-hero

EXACTLY 25 years ago tomorrow two trains crashed close to Purley station.
Five people lost their lives in the tragedy and dozens were injured when the 12.17pm express train from Littlehampton to Victoria smashed into the back of a train travelling from Horsham to central London.
KEVIN Williams was 22 years old when he saw the train come hurtling down the hill towards his house in Glenn Avenue.
He and his father, Alfred, were hailed as heroes after they were the first people to rush to the scene and begin rescuing trapped passengers.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

snowdog said:

Just 2 things.

1) Could you PLEASE pay @AtariVR a small fortune for however many shares he has to stop him moaning and creating daft thread after daft thread because he's driving us all mental. And most importantly:

He doesn't need his stock paid out, he needs a year supply of tampons. Although I guess one begets the other.

kzintzi
Trustee

Techy111 said:

you gave a shit about it at the start.. hmm, interesting
Though you are more than slightly incoherent, I agree with you Madam,
a plum is a terrible thing to do to a nostril.