Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Death Star Trench Run, omg!

CountBorgula
Level 4
42 REPLIES 42

ReverendKyle
Level 2

Have you listened to the Rev VR Podcast yet? Listen and subscribe through iTunes or through Stitcher http://www.reverendkyle.com

Dysheekie
Level 3
Is this available for download, or did you just get a sneak preview?

ReverendKyle
Level 2
"Dysheekie" wrote:
Is this available for download, or did you just get a sneak preview?

Sneak preview. Boone will release it once he's done polishing it.

Patience, young Jedi. 8-)
Have you listened to the Rev VR Podcast yet? Listen and subscribe through iTunes or through Stitcher http://www.reverendkyle.com

DarkJames
Level 2
Saw this on Rock, Paper, Shotgun this morning, can't wait for it to come out and show it off to the whole office! I'm really hoping there's a Mac build of it (which seems likely as it is in Unity after all).
Seeing is believing

anarkavre
Level 2
That is really awesome. I can't wait to try it. How long do you think before Disney Corporation sends a cease and desist letter? 😛

CountBorgula
Level 4
"anarkavre" wrote:
That is really awesome. I can't wait to try it. How long do you think before Disney Corporation sends a cease and desist letter? 😛

Or an offer of employment! 😄

KydDynoMyte
Level 2
"anarkavre" wrote:

It is probably on its way already. Hopefully it will get out into the wild before the letter is received.

DaveJVR
Level 2
"DarkJames" wrote:
Saw this on Rock, Paper, Shotgun this morning, can't wait for it to come out and show it off to the whole office! I'm really hoping there's a Mac build of it (which seems likely as it is in Unity after all).

+1 about the mac version:D

cybereality
Level 16
"CountBorgula" wrote:

Or an offer of employment! 😄

Ha!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV