cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did Stormland and Asgard's Wrath sell poorly?

MowTin
Expert Trustee
I just returned to playing Stormland. I was surprised to find that it hadn't been updated to address issues and bugs. I went on the reddit and very little activity. 

Did it sell well? Did Asgard's Wrath sell well? 

Boneworks, Saints & Sinners, HL: Alyx all generated a ton of buzz and excitement but they're all available on Steam. Is it hat Oculus exclusives don't do well? 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2
8 REPLIES 8

pyroth309
Visionary
Not sure on sales but it does seem that the patch cycles end quickly. I'm still bummed that From Other Suns never got expanded on.

Luciferous
Consultant
Well I tried to download Asgards but refunded. I am not downloading 80GB 5 times, while trying combinations of rubbing my belly and tapping my head trying to get it to work. (Yes I am still bitter) 🙂

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Hmmm... Oculus Store ratings:

Beat Saber - 14,625
Robo Recall - 11,214
Lone Echo - 4,511
Asgard's Wrath - 2,978
The Climb - 2,409
Stormland - 1,744
Onward - 1,710
Job Simulator - 1,360
Marvel Powers United - 983
Pistol Whip - 609
Saints & Sinners - 465

Doesn't look that bad to me - but hard to tell how many copies sold per rating... 

I was lucky and Asgard's Wrath installed nicely after the download. It's my no. 1 RPG in the world - seriously. 

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

SadGamerDad
Heroic Explorer
Think I'm going to get AG , it looks amazing..   Maybe I can split time playing it and HL:A 

SadGamerDad
Heroic Explorer

Think I'm going to get AG , it looks amazing..   Maybe I can split time playing it and HL:A 

and I took the plunge! lol   Excited for the experience.. 

Wildt
Consultant

AG:error:  :confused:

PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

SadGamerDad
Heroic Explorer

Wildt said:

AG:error:  :confused:

Aw shoot, abbreviation fail on my part, lol. AW that is lol

SadGamerDad
Heroic Explorer
"Asgard's Girth" Life in Quarantine lol