cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive headset (only cable) No way to directly contact directly?

vleslie99
Honored Guest
Hi - I pre-ordered the Quest2. I got shipping notification and my package was delivered today however only the cable was delivered :(. 

The headset was never shipped even though it shows as shipped in my order.  The UPS tracking only was for a 1 pound package (the cable only). 

Does anyone know how to get someone to assist with shipping issues to ship the headset? I already paid for this and there is no way to get in touch with someone directly to fix this issue and send the headset. Instead,  I have to wait 2+ days through a support ticket to get any sort of response which seems ridiculous after already being charged for the headset and waiting for it to finally ship.

1 REPLY 1

BatLB
Expert Protege
I would give it another day though. For me, I only got 1 Tracking Number but 2 Packages were sent, and the Package I got the Tracking for was 2 pounds. In the end I received 2 Packages, which had the Head Strap in it.

Possibly the other Package got seperated somehow on the way and arrives later? 

However, on tickets.oculusvr.com you can raise a ticket and when you are lucky, a little chat window appears right bottom - there you can directly chat. But don't expect anyone useful there, they have no idea what they are doing.