cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Oculus.com offer $100 Oculus Store Credit with Purchase of Rift+Touch, or it's Amazon.com only

ktan88
Level 2
Amazon.com is offering $100 and I do not see it on the Oculus.com. So It's this an Amazon.com only thing? Orders directly from Oculus will not get the $100 Credit?
3 REPLIES 3

AntDX3162
Level 7
When you have big business, you can take hits from giving bonuses that smaller companies would go bankrupt trying to match.
facebook.com/AntDX316

kojack
Volunteer Moderator
Volunteer Moderator
Where are you seeing the $100 oculus store credit?
All I can find on amazon is this: https://www.amazon.com/Oculus-Rift-Virtual-Reality-Headset-Pc/dp/B01MRU7AOR
That's a $100 amazon gift card with the rift. But it's charging for the gift card, it's not free ($599, where $499 is the rift, $100 is the gift card).

(Might not show me the deal you are talking about because I'm in a different country)

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

cybereality
Level 15
It's a promotion through select retailers, including Amazon, when you purchase the Rift + Touch bundle. It is not available on the Oculus website. Please check the store where you are purchasing to make sure they are offering the deal before you buy.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV