cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know how to purchase a controller for the Oculus Quest?

Zlafishy
Honored Guest
I bought a replacement controller for the right controller before Christmas and now I need a left one but cannot find it to purchase on the website.  Have they stopped making them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Like everything these days, they may come in/out of stock.  Both seem to be in stock at my local aussie store.  So, just keep checking and maybe ask Oculus support to see if they can give you any further info.

Also, just curious, but why have you needed controller replacements so soon?
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Like everything these days, they may come in/out of stock.  Both seem to be in stock at my local aussie store.  So, just keep checking and maybe ask Oculus support to see if they can give you any further info.

Also, just curious, but why have you needed controller replacements so soon?
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Zlafishy
Honored Guest
Thanks for your response. My son cracked the other controller recently by accident. 

kojack
MVP
MVP
All regions appear to have them in stock (well, I only checked maybe half of the 23 regions, but most of europe shares a distro centre)

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2