cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download speed problem on Oculus Home - extremely slow

Anonymous
Not applicable
Is there something up with the servers right now? I'm trying to update Oculus video and download blazerush but it's extremely slow, and even going backwards? o.O 

My speed is 200 mb and I did a speed test and no issues here. Restarted Oculus home but still have the problem...

49 REPLIES 49

rednekcowboy77
Adventurer

Zenbane said:

Funny, i think you have the definition of a coward backwards.

Nope. You just managed to convince yourself that namecalling on the internet makes you brave. It doesn't.

I have no issue calling a spade a spade.

You call everything a spade because... reasons.

I don't hide behind hidden meanings and take
potshots at people

Well, to be fair, you are hiding behind a keyboard taking potshots at people simply because they enjoy their products.

I have zero issue giving you my phone number and address.  In fact, I would love to meet up with you right now.

rednekcowboy77
Adventurer

Techy111 said:

Now we are getting personal, no need for the language is there. Enough.

Techy111 said:

Now we are getting personal, no need for the language is there. Enough.

Why is this even allowed at all???  Is it on topic or providing any useful information to the forums?  Do your job ffs instead of protecting your best buddy.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Why is this even allowed at all???  Is it on topic or providing any useful information to the forums?  Do your job ffs instead of protecting your best buddy.

Techy and I have been friends, but he has also had no problems putting me in time out. The Mods have given me plenty of spankings. And I've never gone as far as to start making real life threats, such as you just did:
I have zero issue giving you my phone number and address.  In fact, I would love to meet up with you right now.

lol - I have no fear of you buddy. But you're barking up the wrong tree if you're trying to prove that you are more than just an internet tough guy. You really should give the forums a rest for a bit.

rednekcowboy77
Adventurer
Oh it's very clear the relationship with you and the mods here......but hey who cares if you provide a false perception of the actual experience as long as you all  are continually provided with free products right?  Completely disgusting.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Oh it's very clear the relationship with you and the mods here......but hey who cares if you provide a false perception of the actual experience as long as you all  are continually provided with free products right?  Completely disgusting.

If I called someone an asshole, told them to grow a set of balls, and then asked them to meet me irl, oh yeah... I'd be banned. Not a temp ban, perma-ban. The mods are very lenient to everyone, including you. Which is why you've been able to spend the last few hours talking so much toxic venom freely. The mods haven't banned you for multiple infractions. So... are they your friends too??!! lol

rednekcowboy77
Adventurer

Zenbane said:

If I called someone an asshole, told them to grow a set of balls, and then asked them to meet me irl, oh yeah... I'd be banned. Not a temp ban, perma-ban. The mods are very lenient to everyone, including you. Which is why you've been able to spend the last few hours talking so much toxic venom freely. The mods haven't banned you for multiple infractions. So... are they your friends too??!! lol

You called me a coward and said I was hiding behind a keyboard--where did you expect that conversation to go.  Come to Montreal, I will give you a good welcome. 

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

You called me a coward and said I was hiding behind a keyboard

You said quite a few nasty things to me before that, and accused me of hiding. Anyway, convo is over now.

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Ok chaps, let's all cool off now, abusive behaviour and foul language will not be tolerated as that user has found out. Thanks
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

rednekcowboy202
Honored Guest

Techy111 said:

Ok chaps, let's all cool off now, abusive behaviour and foul language will not be tolerated as that user has found out. Thanks

Ya, you really taught me a lesson while allowing your friend to act, talk and behave however he pleases.....great job boss.  Keep up the good work!! /sarcasm.

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

Techy111 said:

Ya, you really taught me a lesson while allowing your friend to act, talk and behave however he pleases.....great job boss.  Keep up the good work!! /sarcasm.

Wow, now we get cowboy version 2, lol!
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers