cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook loses 120 Billion overnight, will this effect the Rift?

falken76
Expert Consultant
Will the 120 Billion dollar loss in stock on facebook effect the rift in any way?  What do you think?
36 REPLIES 36

bigmike20vt
Visionary

snowdog said:

Could care less REALLY gets on my tits lol

And there wasn't a double negative failure in my post.

bugger all = nothing. I am guessing you mean you do not think it will have any effect, therefore

using David Mitchell logic

it is going to affect bugger all  = no effect
it isnt going to affect bugger all = some effect.

For the record, i am just bantering with you.... you may even be right, 😉
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

pfft, I'm just reading this thread waiting for the Pimax Math to show up! This is a discussion about numbers, afterall.
😛

bigmike20vt
Visionary

Zenbane said:

pfft, I'm just reading this thread waiting for the Pimax Math to show up! This is a discussion about numbers, afterall.
😛

Maths dear chap...... Maths!.
(note, for the record..... if there is 1 thing i cant stand more than Could care less, or I don’t know nothing..... it is winkers who correct peoples pronunciation and spelling... (esp as mine is generally terrible)

so just be aware any post from me like this is all for the banter!. The day i seriously respond to message like this it is time to call the forums a day and ask for a ban.

As for the OP, I always thought big business like this tended to gain and lose billions as a matter of course.  So long as no one loses their job (esp John Carmak ) I hope all will be ok in Oculus land.

As for David Mitchell.... totally OT I know.  I generally like most of his work but that soap box youtube channel is his best imo.
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

kojack
MVP
MVP

Zenbane said:

😛

As a maths teacher, oh god please no. I can't take much more of that.
🙂

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh bollocks...you may be right there :blush: :smiley:

inovator
Consultant
120 billion isn't poker change  but the expense of mark to continue vr is like me spending 4 dollars,a day when I go for coffee. It's absolute pocket change. Zuckerberg is young enough where he will greatly benifit from his vr investment.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Also, in case this hasn't been mentioned yet...

Now is a good time to buy Facebook stock people. When it goes back up, you can sell your shares and get some new VR Goodies!