cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fantasynth - U guys need to check out this free experience on Oculus!

Domitjen
Adventurer
6 REPLIES 6

CrashFu
Consultant
Cool, thanks for sharing!  Some of these little free apps can go completely unnoticed in the store, if you don't sit and browse through the whole thing.

Looks like you made a typo in the thread / video titles, though; the app is called Fantasynth not Fantasyth.   (only pointing this out in case someone has trouble searching for it)
It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.

Domitjen
Adventurer

CrashFu said:

Cool, thanks for sharing!  Some of these little free apps can go completely unnoticed in the store, if you don't sit and browse through the whole thing.

Looks like you made a typo in the thread / video titles, though; the app is called Fantasynth not Fantasyth.   (only pointing this out in case someone has trouble searching for it)

Oh, Indeed I did 😛

wanoennogs
Heroic Explorer
This is quite good.  It will be good to show friends and family.

One thing though the ride doesn't start until after about 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes.  At first you are stationary.

Domitjen
Adventurer

This is quite good.  It will be good to show friends and family.

One thing though the ride doesn't start until after about 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes.  At first you are stationary.

Yeah, but I didn't mind at first I was like..this is cool..then I started to move and I was bewildered for a second, did not anticipate it the first time. loved it.

CrashFu
Consultant
Yeah, this was really amazing.  Good music, impressive visual landscape..  I've gone through it a couple times now, and it won't be the last time. :grin:

It's hard being the voice of reason when you're surrounded by unreasonable people.

Tattoo_Dude
Expert Protege
Yeahwanoennogs said:

Yeah, I almost stopped this a minute in because it was just kind flashing lights and I was like, "OK, pretty cool, but nothing really going on here." Then once I started moving and things started to ramp up I realized that there was more to it. Very good. Wish there was a couple more songs or effects. Maybe even some amount of control over the effects or environment with the touch would have added a lot. Good demo overall though!