cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally. Plenty of NSFW VR games

ProntoJr
Level 4
That's the real deal in sex cgi VR with inventory of games. Every game has been tested by me and uploaded on our server.  In longrun we tend to create this kind of SteamVR platform for NSFW titles.

Right now we are hosting files, doing testing and providing user manuals. We will provide VR traffic from our mother`s site http://sexlikereal.com. In the future game developers will be able to fully manage their games on the site. We are also working to establish billing platform so you can sell your game.

We are open for every VR game to join our platform. Please let me know if any game is missing or if there is a chance to make the site better.

26 REPLIES 26

Hiro_Protag0nist
Level 13

VRPGame said:

andyring said:

ProntoJr said:

Hey. What GPU do you have?

andyring said:

Tried SLR a few months ago, like many have said, the high resolution ones don't load.  It's the same today.  I guess it will never be fixed.

A GTX 970.

6600K CPU
16GB RAM

They did load at one time, not for a couple of months though.  

Which OS do you have? Please tell me also which resolution doesn`t work for you and if it happens on every video or just some of them?

It's Windows 10 x64

Only on 3840 x 2160 - all of them.

I'm on fibre - about 34Mbps download speeds.

cybernettr
Level 9
Are VR games EVER safe for work? I mean, if you're wearing a VR headset on your face, it's pretty obvious you're not working!  😄

VRPGame
Level 2

andyring said:

VRPGame said:

andyring said:

ProntoJr said:

andyring said:

Tried SLR a few months ago, like many have said, the high resolution ones don't load.  It's the same today.  I guess it will never be fixed.

A GTX 970.

6600K CPU
16GB RAM

Which OS do you have? Please tell me also which resolution doesn`t work for you and if it happens on every video or just some of them?

It's Windows 10 x64

GTX 970 doesn`t support playing h.265 videos in 3840x2160 resolution. It`s not a problem with software, but hardware. I suggest to watch videos in lower resolution with that configuration or buy better GPU. 

Hiro_Protag0nist
Level 13

VRPGame said:

andyring said:

VRPGame said:

andyring said:

ProntoJr said:

andyring said:

A GTX 970.

6600K CPU
16GB RAM

It's Windows 10 x64

GTX 970 doesn`t support playing h.265 videos in 3840x2160 resolution. It`s not a problem with software, but hardware. I suggest to watch videos in lower resolution with that configuration or buy better GPU. 

Were they a different format 2 months ago, because the GTX 970 played them fine then?

VRPGame
Level 2
Are you sure you`re checking the same video as 2 months ago? Please let me know which one. Do you have updated Oculus Software? Do you have updated drivers for GPU? Is your Windows updated too? Do you use the latest version of DeoVR? Please check it on Oculus Home for latest version.

ProntoJr
Level 4

VRPGame said:

Are you sure you`re checking the same video as 2 months ago? Please let me know which one. Do you have updated Oculus Software? Do you have updated drivers for GPU? Is your Windows updated too? Do you use the latest version of DeoVR? Please check it on Oculus Home for latest version.

He is referring to SLR app, not DeoVr. It would be great to know if andyring has the same problem with playing those videos in DeoVR

Hiro_Protag0nist
Level 13

VRPGame said:

No i'm not sure i'm checking the same video - let me check my Excel spreadsheet...  Updated Oculus software?  Maybe Oculus left me out of their updates eh?

As Pronto has said, it is SLR, not the DeoVR player.  I'll leave it there, good luck fixing it.