cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find all VR apps in one VR store

VirtualVizor
Honored Guest
Download VR Store -An Android App for Virtual Reality

You must have heard the term virtual reality many times before, but have you ever wondered about its future and how it is already impacting our live, VR Store finds the best Virtual Reality VR apps & 3D/360° videos for Google Cardboard and Google Daydream from Google Play Store & YouTube, who don´t offer our following hot features:
VR Store has a few interesting and unique functions:
a. Filter all available content by categories or best content.
b. Sort by rating or number of (re-)views.
c. Sort & start your installed VR Apps (even offline).

Name  512pngViews 31Size  62 KB

VR Store was developed by Virtual Vizor, a German business enterprise that makes wearable related to VR.
There is a big load of VR apps and 360° motion pictures coming to Android gadgets these days but Google Play store isn’t making it easier to search for them, there is a brand new app known as VR Store that just arrived to remedy our problems.
Check out Applications of Virtual Reality
• Daydream VR
• Sports
• Made by ARLOOPA
• Made by CREANET3D
• Education
• Adventure 
3D/360 Videos 
And many more, to download please visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ualvizor&hl=en
2 REPLIES 2

andybak
Explorer
What clueless PR!

Why post this here without at least offering something Oculus related?

Why open with the (badly written) sentence:

"You must have heard the term virtual reality many times before, but have you ever wondered about its future and how it is already impacting our live"

when you're posting to a VR forum where people presumably are pretty familiar with what VR is.

Why use such awful marketing speak at all!? 

cybereality
Grand Champion
I don't mind people promoting their app or game on the forum, but there has to be a line to what is considered helpful promotion and spam. In this case, I'll let it slide, but I see that OP posted a few similar messages in other forums and this is getting close to spam. @VirtualVizor in the future please just make one thread for your app and don't cross post the same message in multiple places. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV