Following Oculus advice, this is how i liaised with them and finally solved the problem:-
Thank you for your reply. I hope you are doing well.I appreciate you sending us a video of the issue you are experiencing. Let me go ahead and assist you further.Kindly provide me with your Oculus Log files for me to review them.Here are the steps to gather your log files.
1. Open the Run window (Windows key + R).
2. Enter and run: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusLogGatherer.exe
· The above link is the default directory. Bear in mind that if you installed Oculus Home to another drive you will need to update the command with the correct file path.
3. Select the checkbox next to ‘Full logs’.
4. Select "1 day" from the "Collect last" drop down list.
5. Wait for the log collection to finish. This can take some time to complete.
6. The program will automatically generate a zip file containing your logs, which will be saved to your desktop automatically.
7. Attach the newly created zip file to your next support response.
Also, Kindly enable the Public Test Channel for your Oculus Rift S.Here are the steps:To enroll in the Oculus Rift S Public Test Channel:
1. Open the Oculus app on your PC computer.
2. Select Settings in the left menu.
3. Select the Beta tab.
4. Next to Public Test Channel, click to enroll.
Once enabled you may receive an update on your Oculus Rift S headset kindly apply the update and try again the app.We look forward to your reply.