cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Login Currently Down - 6/24/21

ShowbizDonkey
Retired Support

Hi everyone - There's currently an issue with logging into the Forums that the team is investigating. While this is going on, you won't be able to log into your forums account to make posts or comments. We’ll provide another update when this issue has been resolved. Thanks for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ryanality
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for jumping in and letting us know, @TomCgcmfc. I can confirm that this has been fully resolved. Again, our apologies for the disruption.

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

Mine with my Chrome browser seems to be working ok now.  Thanks.

Edit; also ok on my iPhone w/safari.  Cheers.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

Ryanality
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for jumping in and letting us know, @TomCgcmfc. I can confirm that this has been fully resolved. Again, our apologies for the disruption.

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.

@Ryanality  So I guess you do not know how to press the like/kudos button, lol!  No big deal, just saying.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

I guess I'm still learning what all the buttons do 🙂

molly.henderson.3150
Honored Guest

Why wont it send me a password reset!?, i got my new oculus quest yesterday and im trying to reset my password so i can get in the mobile app but it will not send me a password reset, please help me!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@molly.henderson.3150 wrote:

Why wont it send me a password reset!?, i got my new oculus quest yesterday and im trying to reset my password so i can get in the mobile app but it will not send me a password reset, please help me!

Probably better open a support ticket with Oculus.

https://support.oculus.com/articles/contact-us/contact-us/index-contact-us

This really has nothing to do with the Oculus forums being down back in June.

Sometimes those messages just take a long time to get sent, so @molly.henderson.3150, you may want to just wait a bit and see if it's just lagging way too long. Otherwise, as dburne suggested, the support team can help!