cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G-Force Music Visualizer

ultrakev75
Level 2
I would like to know if there is any possibility of the G-Force music visualizer software being used with the Rift? This visualizer is the best I've seen and having this encompass your field of view in the Rift while your favourite beats are pumping through your headphones could be a truly transcendental experience. Is there software that could produce a pseudo 3D effect with the video output from G-Force? I understand that the developer would have to do a lot of work to produce a true 3D VR visualizer but I was hoping there might be a way of doing this with something that exists just now?
https://www.soundspectrum.com/g-force/
Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3

ThreeDeeVision
Level 9
Check out the VisiR music visualizer on Oculus share. Some of the visualizations aren't that great, but some are amazing in the DK2.

You just start up the music player of your choice and then start Visir in direct to rift mode. It can be controlled by a Xbox 360 controller for windows.
i7 5960X @ 3.8 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 PC2800 | GTX Titan X Pascal | Win 10 64 bit | Asus ROG PG348Q | EVGA X99 Classified

ultrakev75
Level 2
The VisiR visualizer looks good, will give it a try.

Stechmuecke
Level 3
G-Force music visualizer software works with vorpx!
VR is not that strong, but (for me) strong enaugh. Its amazing! No words....
A sort of cosmic expirience (heard just great gig in the sky with KaleidoskopeTheme)