cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOLF 5E club courses?

timmk70
Explorer

I love the game, did my first round but..... in the preview to buy it shows multiple courses with palm trees, reg deciduous trees etc. So the preview trailer had me sold. However the game only has one 18 hole course that I can find and its mostly a desert setting with a few scattered shrubs and plants. I was sold on the preview with the multiple courses. Where are they? Are they in a future download?  I kinda feel cheated but still like the game!

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there. We appreciate the compliments on the game and we are glad that you like it! Within the game, there are a few different courses outside of the 18 hole course such as the mini golf course, the driving range, etc. As an example, the driving range has primarily green scenery with many trees. Currently, the only 18 hole course in the game is "The Dunes", however if you have suggestions or ideas for any potential future courses, please submit them here. We look forward to hearing from you. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!