cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTA 5 full install tutorial video for Oculus Rift / RiftS [Grand Theft Auto VR]

F4CEpa1m
Adventurer
The full GTA 5 game in #VR is absolutely insane.  And with Luke Ross's mod it's actually worth playing from start to finish now in VR!!

Here's how to install the free mod and get it working with the #OculusRiftS in less than 10 minutes

https://youtu.be/VE4nxCUmPNE

Enjoy
x_0
7 REPLIES 7

inovator
Consultant
I couldnt even attempt getting this to work. It would be nice though

F4CEpa1m
Adventurer

inovator said:

I couldnt even attempt getting this to work. It would be nice though

Why's that?

inovator
Consultant
When I looked at videos how to do it there were many steps. I'm just bad at that type of thing. If I did one of those steps wrong and it didn't work there is no way I would figure out what step I did wrong. If something goes wrong in computer gaming if someone cant tell me how to fix it I'm as helpless as a newborn. I always gamed on gsme consoles because of that. My love of vr is what got me to do PC VR gaming. It's still a struggle for me when I run into a problem. But Ilso far it's worked out since 2016. I went from disgustingly bad to just plain bad in fixing problems. 

F4CEpa1m
Adventurer

inovator said:

When I looked at videos how to do it there were many steps. I'm just bad at that type of thing. If I did one of those steps wrong and it didn't work there is no way I would figure out what step I did wrong. If something goes wrong in computer gaming if someone cant tell me how to fix it I'm as helpless as a newborn. I always gamed on gsme consoles because of that. My love of vr is what got me to do PC VR gaming. It's still a struggle for me when I run into a problem. But Ilso far it's worked out since 2016. I went from disgustingly bad to just plain bad in fixing problems. 

This is a really simple mod, not like all the others.  Will literally take 5 mins to do and any issues a reversible by uninstalling and deleting the Mod.  I'd recommend just backing up your GTAV steam install folder (shown in vid) first, that way if you do hit any snags you won't have to download the game again.   Totally worth it, any issues just shoot me a message

inovator
Consultant
Thanks

gtamobile083
Honored Guest
Hi! Here i am with GTA 5 APK for you just CLICK HERE and download it.

Shadowmask72
Honored Visionary
Is this working with non Oculus headsets yet?

System Specs: MSI NVIDIA RTX 4090 , i5 13700K CPU, 32GB DDR 4 RAM, Win 11 64 Bit OS.