cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTX 1070 Founders edition

Anonymous
Not applicable
Geforce.com has the 1070 in stock so instead of waiting for other brands I bought one. I paid for next day delivery and I looked at their shipping instructions and it says order before 3pm eastern and get it the next day and after 3 it adds 1 business day. I ordered mine at noon yesterday and I got nothing today! I didn't even get an email that it was shipping. I sent them 2 "where is my order" emails and no response...I looked today and the 1070 still shows in stock so its not like I ordered after they ran out... This sucks
6 REPLIES 6

LastManOnTheLef
Honored Guest
Can you still cancel your order?  Best to stay away from FE's!

LastManOnTheLef
Honored Guest
Btw I'm prepared to pay €600 for my GTX 1070 :
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Asus-STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-GAMING-Nvidia-Geforce-Graphics/dp/B01GRCYTMY/ref=sr_...
And yes I am crazy.:smile:

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

Btw I'm prepared to pay €600 for my GTX 1070 :
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Asus-STRIX-GTX1070-O8G-GAMING-Nvidia-Geforce-Graphics/dp/B01GRCYTMY/ref=sr_...
And yes I am crazy.:smile:

Why would you pay that when you can get a Geforce 1080 for around £600?

RorschachPhoeni
Trustee
Sorry for you. First I wanted to buy there too.

I am waiting a few days for the release of "Palit XpertVision GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition 8192MB GDDR5" for 499 EUR.
Excuse my bad english. I speak to you through the google translator. 😛

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think the FE will be fine for me, I've had a 970 and been running it stock and its been a great card. I got an email last night with my tracking so it will be here Monday...when I'm at work. Would have been nice to have it on the weekend...

Tranquil789
Explorer

PKRipper said:

Geforce.com has the 1070 in stock so instead of waiting for other brands I bought one. I paid for next day delivery and I looked at their shipping instructions and it says order before 3pm eastern and get it the next day and after 3 it adds 1 business day. I ordered mine at noon yesterday and I got nothing today! I didn't even get an email that it was shipping. I sent them 2 "where is my order" emails and no response...I looked today and the 1070 still shows in stock so its not like I ordered after they ran out... This sucks

Seems like companies are more interested in giving you a good product, rather than a good service. At least you know when it does come, it will be an amazing piece of technology.