cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gold club 2 with no VR support... telling?

danknugz
Superstar
So golf club 1 had VR support but there is no mention of it in regards to golf club 2, has the developer decided "fuck VR, it makes no money and we are not dedicating resources to it any more"?
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?
6 REPLIES 6

bigmike20vt
Visionary
dunno... Ask codies about Dirt 4 VR.... I can only speak for myself but I wont be buying any more codies products so long as they are going to hold pc users to ransom based on sales of a DLC on a different platform.

voting with ones wallet is all we can do
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

falken76
Expert Consultant
Could be, I think it has more to do with VR being added to the first one only 4 months ago though.

AtariVR
Protege

danknugz said:

So golf club 1 had VR support but there is no mention of it in regards to golf club 2, has the developer decided "fuck VR, it makes no money and we are not dedicating resources to it any more"?

I think they are shopping who might give them the best deal, but I hear a vr version can be expected, no worries.

nalex66
MVP
MVP

Gold club 2...

Sounds like some sort of strip club simulator.  😐

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

FlakMagnet
Adventurer

nalex66 said:
Sounds like some sort of strip club simulator.  😐

I'd buy that for a dollar!

danknugz
Superstar
really hoping theyre working on a vr version for this, cause golf club 1 didnt have multiplayer and that was why i didnt bite, but apparently the touch support was good and golf club 2 has multi.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?