cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Golden DK1

maxx11111
Adventurer
In home today i got golden dk2,cv1 and touch but no dk1 has anyone got it?
13 REPLIES 13

maxx11111
Adventurer
Logged in today and got it, so golden dk1's do exist.

Only niggle with them when you send them to lay flat on a surface they are hovering above not sitting on the surface.

maxx11111 said:

Logged in today and got it, so golden dk1's do exist.

Only niggle with them when you send them to lay flat on a surface they are hovering above not sitting on the surface.

I had some issues with this last night - my CV1 even got attached to a shelf at one point and i couldn't detach it - very annoying.
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

kingzope
Protege
I got the CV1 and Touch but no DK1 or DK2.  
DK1 Order No: 574XX (US) Status: Received DK2 Order No: GP-1055XXX Status: Received CV1 Order No:6130000XXXXXXX Status: Received Oculus Go Status: Received

Mace404
Heroic Explorer
Yesterday I got the golden CV1 and Touch and I just got the golden DK1.

And all 3 added to my golden shrine  🙂
5bmjswwp7q8u.png

No DK2?  10 pence short buddy.

Come on, who is going to be the first to post a screenshot of all 3?  The race is on.
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

kingzope
Protege

Mace404 said:

Yesterday I got the golden CV1 and Touch and I just got the golden DK1.

And all 3 added to my golden shrine  🙂
5bmjswwp7q8u.png

Nicely done man!
DK1 Order No: 574XX (US) Status: Received DK2 Order No: GP-1055XXX Status: Received CV1 Order No:6130000XXXXXXX Status: Received Oculus Go Status: Received

danknugz
Superstar
i see people with pics of their home areas. ive managed to change the background/backdrop but its always the same “deck” with 3 walls and one floor. is that the same for everyone?

anyway to get a home with a different layout or multiple floors? this is extremely bare bones and linited.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?

MrKaru
Adventurer
wait, these were for a reason? 

i had a DK1. should i have gotten a golden DK1? both that and my CV1 were attached to this account. 

danknugz
Superstar
you had to pre order
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?