cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Golden DK1

maxx11111
Level 5
In home today i got golden dk2,cv1 and touch but no dk1 has anyone got it?
13 REPLIES 13

maxx11111
Level 5
Logged in today and got it, so golden dk1's do exist.

Only niggle with them when you send them to lay flat on a surface they are hovering above not sitting on the surface.

Hiro_Protag0nist
Level 13

maxx11111 said:

Logged in today and got it, so golden dk1's do exist.

Only niggle with them when you send them to lay flat on a surface they are hovering above not sitting on the surface.

I had some issues with this last night - my CV1 even got attached to a shelf at one point and i couldn't detach it - very annoying.

kingzope
Level 4
I got the CV1 and Touch but no DK1 or DK2.  
DK1 Order No: 574XX (US) Status: Received DK2 Order No: GP-1055XXX Status: Received CV1 Order No:6130000XXXXXXX Status: Received Oculus Go Status: Received

Mace404
Level 7
Yesterday I got the golden CV1 and Touch and I just got the golden DK1.

And all 3 added to my golden shrine  🙂
5bmjswwp7q8u.png

Hiro_Protag0nist
Level 13
No DK2?  10 pence short buddy.

Come on, who is going to be the first to post a screenshot of all 3?  The race is on.

kingzope
Level 4

Mace404 said:

Yesterday I got the golden CV1 and Touch and I just got the golden DK1.

And all 3 added to my golden shrine  🙂
5bmjswwp7q8u.png

Nicely done man!
DK1 Order No: 574XX (US) Status: Received DK2 Order No: GP-1055XXX Status: Received CV1 Order No:6130000XXXXXXX Status: Received Oculus Go Status: Received

danknugz
Level 9
i see people with pics of their home areas. ive managed to change the background/backdrop but its always the same “deck” with 3 walls and one floor. is that the same for everyone?

anyway to get a home with a different layout or multiple floors? this is extremely bare bones and linited.
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?

MrKaru
Level 5
wait, these were for a reason? 

i had a DK1. should i have gotten a golden DK1? both that and my CV1 were attached to this account. 

danknugz
Level 9
you had to pre order
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text. Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing? A: Top-posting. Q: What is the most annoying thing on forums?