cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my hands on Dead Hungry (Oculus Touch title). Pure frantic fun!

Mr_Wilde
Heroic Explorer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwp-au3lGMo

A brief demonstration of Dead Hungry, a frantic and addictive game in which the player step into a food truck and serve up burgers, fries, pizzas and sodas for hordes of hungry zombies!

33 REPLIES 33

zboson
Superstar
I get hungry watching that. Speaking of eating. What about taste bud simulation? We had a discussion at work today about someone offering smell simulations (that sounds bad - I mean a VR company that offeres hardware that generates odors) but I have never heard of taste bud simulations. Tasting food and drink is probably my second favorite sense after vision.

Ebonyknight
Expert Protege
That.Is.Hilarious!!!!!

Mr_Wilde
Heroic Explorer

That.Is.Hilarious!!!!!

And you should see the boss! I didn't record it to avoid spoilers, but it's something like a transgender giant geisha, it's totally crazy! 😄

Anonymous
Not applicable
you've got some epic burger making reflexes 😄

This game looks really fun actually, I just wonder how you come up with a idea like that! 😛

Mr_Wilde
Heroic Explorer

FrozenPea said:
This game looks really fun actually, I just wonder how you come up with a idea like that! 😛

I didn't make the game, but I know the people who did, that's why I have it before it's official release on December 6th. The game is made by a Japanese indie company called Q-Games, mostly known for their Pixeljunk series, and the more recent The Tomorrow Children. This game was made for fun during a game jam, but they immediately realized how fun and addictive it was, so they made it into a full game. 🙂

rVRcloset
Heroic Explorer
My youngest son will love this!
All he talks about is zombies, and also nagging on me to get the touch so I can install Job simulator. (The kids don't know I have pre ordered the touch yet) :smiley:
The Closet Sim Rig
Aourus Pro Z390 - i7 8086K 32GB Ram - MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio 11GB - Windows 10  / GT Omega WS - NLR V3 - RS6 - Jetseat kw-908 / Fanatec CSW 2.5 / Fanatec ClubSport V3 pedals / Fanatec SQ Shifter 1.5 / Fanatec CS HB V.1.5 / HE SQ Shifter / SHH Shifter / TH8A Shifter / G27 Shifter - Button Box / DSD Button Box / BBJ Button Box / Wind simulator / Rift - S

Pretty sure i've played this game on the Vive but it was aliens, not zombies?
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I love the damn music! Burgers, Pizza, and Metal. Everything a zombie boy needs.

Applecorp
Rising Star
Yeah looks fun, going to add that to the huge pile of games waiting for Touch launch.